B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

he has been very respectful and accomodating to nelly,so yea,i'm happy if he's having his forbidden fun,just wish it wasn't off cam!

Anything off cam is not only disrespectful to us but a reason for RLC to go bankrupt .. but look , Leora for 1,5 years off cam , did anything happen ? Go nowadays , Serafima , Zhanna ( of course not the same “ weight “ like the top face of RLC ever .. ) but considering that Bogdan is after Leora and Masha the longest participant with Nelly  , well , totally disrespectful .. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Speculations my good friend .. there are many people here that ( IF THEY WANT ) they can say if Bogdan and Aziza are fucking , nothing stays hidden as people ( tenants ) always speak  amongst them … as I have said , the way this woman has behaved him , he could equalize for once .. of course , due to his role and risking the permanent job he has , it is too difficult on sharing on cameras .. as good friend Timber says though , if by any chance he is sabotaging the cameras being in a way the landlord , it is the most disrespectful action in the history of this site and can’t be compared with anything … 

He did sabotaged the NV so he could cuddle with Aziza.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I OR ANYONE CARE WHO IS FUCKING WHO ON A SITE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PAID TO FUCK OTHER PEOPLE, BY PEOPLE WHO TAKE PEOPLES MONEY TO WATCH PEOPLE FUCK?

Agree. Sex workers can easily have partners, but normal

fidelity and such doesn't apply. They think differently.

Bogdan, working for RLC, is showing Azizi off cam,

what she should do on cam. And that's called work. 

If you think I'm lying, check his tax returns.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

He did sabotaged the NV so he could cuddle with Aziza.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Why risk it when there are DOOOOOZENS options for him to do anything ? Don’t you think he is a master experienced guy and on cameras expert for such a fatal mistake that can even affect his participation ? 

Just now, ddhm said:

Why risk it when there are DOOOOOZENS options for him to do anything ? Don’t you think he is a master experienced guy and on cameras expert for such a fatal mistake that can even affect his participation ? 

I don't know, but he did. Maybe he tough that they were took a long tim to go back to B4 and none of us would noticed that he did there since is power off was constant there. I found strange the blackout only there while I had an eye on Brit.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know, but he did. Maybe he tough that they were took a long tim to go back to B4 and none of us would noticed that he did there since is power off was constant there. I found strange the blackout only there while I had an eye on Brit.

Come on .. we are talking about a cameras master , what you say it is the least amateur mistakes . As I said , there are MANY people here that if they want they can say ( AND I ASSURE YOU IT WON’T BE A DOUBT ABOUT IT ) if Bogdan and Aziza are fucking .. personally I doubt but well , like in so many things in life , you get speechless when you find out things that could never imagine .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Come on .. we are talking about a cameras master , what you say it is the least amateur mistakes . As I said , there are MANY people here that if they want they can say ( AND I ASSURE YOU IT WON’T BE A DOUBT ABOUT IT ) if Bogdan and Aziza are fucking .. personally I doubt but well , like in so many things in life , you get speechless when you find out things that could never imagine .. 

Well, both are adults and I doubt that they are just in the coddling stage of what ever relationship they have. I can't be sure that they are having sex because I never saw, but is highly plausible that they are.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, both are adults and I doubt that they are just in the coddling stage of what ever relationship they have. I can't be sure that they are having sex because I never saw, but is highly plausible that they are.

This is a more fair post if I may say so 😇 .. unless it is proven by 1000% guaranteed sources , nothing is to be believed , it will always be a speculation .. but as I said , it is very very very rare that something stays hidden within the RLC world , THERE IS ALWAYS someone making a “mistake” and things are revealed .. it might take months or even years but the truth of certain incidents is always coming on surface ..