B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I imagine it would have been difficult touring the various apartment topics and encouraging people to cancel their subscriptions and telling them they were wasting their money on RLC while they knew that you were also subscribed to them, so you pretended not to have a subscription.

i didn't have a subscription until recently tonight, believe it or not i don't care.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan has NEVER EVER showed that he betrayed Nelly .. on the contrary , he has sacrificed even his personal image to take his wife out of the shit she got herself into by being addicted to substances and who knows what more .. the last months and since last summer I believe , she looks much better .. as long as we don’t have any visual proof , IT IS ALL SPECULATION .. But on the other hand , I think 9/10 people here would have liked to watch Bogdan finally doing something ( even an ONS ) just to equalize with his “ lost her brain “ wife and being so patient with her when she was collapsing ( which also shows how great he was during this big problem their marriage faced .. ) . 

Friend, Bogdan was cuddling with, Aziza half naked, it wasn't a ONS, they are fucking off cam. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

did they really have sex?? fuck that junkie nelly anyway!!! she didn't give a fuck how bogs felt when she got it on in the pantry with martina (as hot as that was)..im happy for bogs if he's getting some "new" pussy!!

I personally don't care if Bogdan cheats on Nelly, assuming she doesn't know about it. As you say, she's slept with Martina, made out heavily with that random dude at a party and who knows what else off-camera. Doing it behind her back makes me respect him less, but whatever. However, Bogdan intentionally sabotaging the cameras (as replay makes it quite clear he did) is way over the line for me. And following that up by taking taking Aziza up to the off-camera garage just compounds it.

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

Bogdan is the man! My Girl, doesn't understand why I'm looking at RLC? Now she see that this is like a Soap Opera! 🤣🤣🤣...but poor Nelly

Poor Nelly ? Stalking Martina for years till she finally got her , almost ruined her marriage , destroy a friendship between Martina and Alberto , life is fair the way you do things .. I would really love an equalizer from Bogdan for all that he has done for this woman ( the man loves his wife incredibly much , so many examples .. ) but he is so superior in so many things  that he always manages to keep his decency and a great level of character … being around dozens of women and ABSOLUTELY ALL OF THEM have always been respecting him and showing their admiration .. and he could take advantage so many times ( who can forget the Elian /Tesla pool times .. ) but he was always at his decent level of a person he is … compare now Nelly and how she has been since she arrived in Barcelona .. she even destroyed and fucked up a childhood friendship with Masha …

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, timber said:

I personally don't care if Bogdan cheats on Nelly, assuming she doesn't know about it. As you say, she's slept with Martina, made out heavily with that random dude at a party and who knows what else off-camera. Doing it behind her back makes me respect him less, but whatever. However, Bogdan intentionally sabotaging the cameras (as replay makes it quite clear he did) is way over the line for me. And following that up by taking taking Aziza up to the off-camera garage just compounds it.

Going to off cam places was already a dick move by them, cutting off the NV to me is way much worst. It should be a case of laying off.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Poor Nelly ? Stalking Martina for years till she finally got her , almost ruined her marriage , destroy a friendship between Martina and Alberto , life is fair the way you do things .. I would really love an equalizer from Bogdan for all that he has done for this woman ( the man loves his wife incredibly much , so many examples .. ) but he is so superior in so many things  that he always manages to keep his decency and a great level of character … being around dozens of women and ABSOLUTELY ALL OF THEM have always been respecting him and showing their admiration .. and he could take advantage so many times ( who can forget the Elian /Tesla pool times .. ) but he was always at his decent level of a person her is … compare now Nelly and how she has been since she arrived in Barcelona .. she even destroyed and fucked us a childhood friendship with Masha …

he has been very respectful and accomodating to nelly,so yea,i'm happy if he's having his forbidden fun,just wish it wasn't off cam!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, timber said:

so true!!

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Friend, Bogdan was cuddling with, Aziza half naked, it wasn't a ONS, they are fucking off cam. 

Speculations my good friend .. there are many people here that ( IF THEY WANT ) they can say if Bogdan and Aziza are fucking , nothing stays hidden as people ( tenants ) always speak  amongst them … as I have said , the way this woman has behaved him , he could equalize for once .. of course , due to his role and risking the permanent job he has , it is too difficult on sharing on cameras .. as good friend Timber says though , if by any chance he is sabotaging the cameras being in a way the landlord , it is the most disrespectful action in the history of this site and can’t be compared with anything …