B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

3 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

What the heck, now continue the bad party in B4, everyone should go home!

hey its Saturday night ...why drink alone ... always fun for them to have gossip later about what a ...... so many choices  ( a joke Grisha and Aslu are comes to mind ... Kimberley kept her clothes on this time  amazing ...  Lavika wants to fuck Zara real bad but Anthony might cunt block that show by wandering in the bedroom  ... is Timur really such a dweeb?? surely Tereza will dump him after this stay ???  and W&W could have joined Zara in her legendary 3 some bed ... but left the party too early 

12 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

I want to hope that Tani doesn't come home now and gets dragged into this nonsense!

Tani has the best balance presence in B4 and she can be either by herself or with others , for me she’s one of the most interesting tenants , she knows exactly what she’s doing and I believe everyday she gets away from the “ magic brainwash “ that Tim did to her and makes a good living there .. if she can have  fun outside she will do it ( like it looks tonight ) , if they will have a night like today , she would join , be social and enjoy ( we saw it recently in B5 ) and like we have seen other times happening ( today being absent she’s skipping the gathering but I have no doubt she would be having fun ) .. she cares for the viewers and shares the normal privacy cameras moments after having offered us some great moments in the beginning of her stay with “ mister sweet words Tim “ , the way I see it she’s the most dynamic person after Lavika , Karina and Kimberly and way FAAAAAAAR away from the likes in the place she lives Aziza and Britney .. 

What !   Brittany stops the music ! jumps on the coffee table and reprises her dance role as top Bitch with her Pussy Pushing Grind for her waiting audience because this is her last week .... the crowd weeps with the emotion of her limp body slumped over the table edge ...sort of like Flashdance where the water splooshes over her and show ends  ( but the water is Grisha's beer spilling  as he furiously jerks his limp dick to no avail 

ok I'm an idiot but I was bored and thought I might come up with something funny  but I am just a dork and will leave now 

19 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

00:06h Bogdan kommt aus der Garage und macht die Hauptsicherung raus. Das ganze Haus ist dunkel, er legt sich zu Aziza und befummelt sie. Fior hat die Sicherung wieder rein gemacht.

Bogdan liegt noch bei Aziza , küsst sie noch und verschwindet

Yeah that was strange, didnt know he was interested in her, and then to turn off the power.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yeah that was strange, didnt know he was interested in her, and then to turn off the power.

Maybe now we know why she has the master bedroom which is a tragic decision as it has been proved …( pff man i always remember poor Harley sleeping next to a mouse and on a couch and look the luxury this girl has and she’s doing not even a millinun of what this wonderful woman did for us and respecting her RLC contract despite how RLC was treating her .. ) 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe now we know why she has the master bedroom which is a tragic decision as it has been proved …( pff man i always remember poor Harley sleeping next to a mouse and on a couch and look the luxury this girl has and she’s doing not even a millinun of what this wonderful woman did for us and respecting her RLC contract despite how RLC was treating her .. ) 

she's doing bogdan and thats all that matters!