B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

It’s so obvious that Zara  wants to have fun , share with the viewers and make a great stay, her dancing skills are great , she wants to socialize and have so much  fun , interact with the others but it is like Dana is always besides her in a way protecting or keeping an eye not to go off limits .. I will agree with many others that are of the opinion that a “ single “ Zara would be even so more great to watch as she’s now limited .. 

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

did they really have sex?? fuck that junkie nelly anyway!!! she didn't give a fuck how bogs felt when she got it on in the pantry with martina (as hot as that was)..im happy for bogs if he's getting some "new" pussy!!

Not sex in her room I think, the power was only off for a few mins till Fior fixed it, but some kissing and cuddeling I think.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

did they really have sex?? fuck that junkie nelly anyway!!! she didn't give a fuck how bogs felt when she got it on in the pantry with martina (as hot as that was)..im happy for bogs if he's getting some "new" pussy!!

They didn't. Whe the lights turned on (NV) Bogdan was with his clothes on and I believe that they didn't had time to do anything.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

never mind geesh

I would say right back at you, but you are clesrly emotionally nvested in this sht.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I OR ANYONE CARE WHO IS FUCKING WHO ON A SITE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PAID TO FUCK OTHER PEOPLE, BY PEOPLE WHO TAKE PEOPLES MONEY TO WATCH PEOPLE FUCK? 

JESUS THAT'S SOME FUCKED UP MENTAL GYMNASTICS YOUR MIND PERFORMS.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

and i don't care for a second if you believe me or not!

I imagine it would have been difficult touring the various apartment topics and encouraging people to cancel their subscriptions and telling them they were wasting their money on RLC while they knew that you were also subscribed to them, so you pretended not to have a subscription.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It’s so obvious that Zara  wants to have fun , share with the viewers and make a great stay, her dancing skills are great , she wants to socialize and have so much  fun , interact with the others but it is like Dana is always besides her in a way protecting or keeping an eye not to go off limits .. I will agree with many others that are of the opinion that a “ single “ Zara would be even so more great to watch as she’s now limited .. 

i'm pretty sure she can do as she pleases, i don't see dana as her crutch unless zara wants her to be.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I would say right back at you, but you are clesrly emotionally nvested in this sht.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I OR ANYONE CARE WHO IS FUCKING WHO ON A SITE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PAID TO FUCK OTHER PEOPLE, BY PEOPLE WHO TAKE PEOPLES MONEY TO WATCH PEOPLE FUCK? 

JESUS THAT'S SOME FUCKED UP MENTAL GYMNASTICS YOUR MIND PERFORMS.

lol different strokes for different folks maxfactor

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

these garages without cameras are for the reason of what's happening right now with aziza and bogdan.

I know...I think I'll take out a sub in order to see what I can't see....lol

Thats some fucked up logic!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Bogdan has NEVER EVER showed that he betrayed Nelly .. on the contrary , he has sacrificed even his personal image to take his wife out of the shit she got herself into by being addicted to substances and who knows what more .. the last months and since last summer I believe , she looks much better .. as long as we don’t have any visual proof , IT IS ALL SPECULATION .. But on the other hand , I think 9/10 people here would have liked to watch Bogdan finally doing something ( even an ONS ) just to equalize with his “ lost her brain “ wife and being so patient with her when she was collapsing ( which also shows how great he was during this big problem their marriage faced .. ) . 

• Thanks 1