B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

3 minuti fa, Troy ha detto:

Paghiamo per vedere tutto. Gli inquilini troveranno un sacco di soldi per fare questo esperimento. Quindi, se vogliono avere una vita al di fuori dell'RLC. Beh, forse dovrebbe andare a casa.

Gli inquilini troveranno soldi perche' vivono in un appartamento con delle telecamere che vengono trasmesse in rete, e viene mostrata la loro privacy. Non sono pagate per fare cio' che piace voi, non sono pagate per fare sesso in cam e ne’ per stare h24 in casa.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, trixben said:

turning off the NV must be a serious fault that harms the project, the tenant (Bogdan) must be kicked out

Absolutely NOT, what the fuck are you blue hair snowflake princess

• Sad 1

il y a 3 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

Même chose pour moi ... Je leur ai écrit plusieurs fois, mais ils n'ont jamais la décence de répondre ... Total manque de respect envers leurs clients 

Ils s 'en foutent car de toutes les façons, nous continuons à nous abonner donc ils nous rient au nez .

Et pire, maintenant, ils nous imposent ce que nous devons regarder

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Marco71 said:

Just my opinion: if this is supposed to be RLC, then there shouldn’t be places, rooms, corridors hidden from camera. It’s white or is black, if I pay to see (and they are paid to be seen), then I should be able to watch everywhere in a apartment/villa.

Edit: Reason is…. I worked as a security officer in one of the biggest hospitals in Rome, I had more then 200 cameras, and they where simply everywhere.

RLC has been told many times...they do not give a fuck.

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I pay to see the LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE IN THE APARTMENT . Not empty apartments because the tenants want to have another life not sharing on cameras. Are you paying watching an empty apartment then ? You say I PAY WHAT I SEE IN THE APARTMENT .. what do I pay when the apartment is empty ? The fresh air or the air cost to be transmitted live on internet ?

I don’t care about VH.TV , so , please no references to your posts about this when you decide answering me . Again , their private lives outside is discussed at times on cameras and that’s why there are mentions and posts here .. what happens outside stays outside as long as my money isn’t helping endlessly for this .. I feel offended that Serafima and Zhanna can go out to clubs and bars with my money that I contribute and then not even something of these moments isn’t brought on cameras .. careful , I don’t speak about sex , I speak of the people they meet , the connections they make . What’s the point not sharing this ( of course there are people who have problems being on cameras but there are dozens more like we see IN ANY APARTMENT that they have no problem to be exposed ) . So please , watch an empty apartment and stay silent because this is what you pay to see as very clearly you say and let me complain when an apartment is empty because a tenant has chosen and decided that she doesn’t want to be exposed and share their private lives but with my money enjoying luxury outside hiding . 

I pay and DEMAND not being played a fool , when a tenant DOESN’T WANT to show for whatever reason , I REPEAT TO YOU , pack and go and have a normal life like the rest of us , what is it that you don’t understand with this sentence ? I can apply tomorrow for RLC and have all my normal life outside and inside nothing and just getting paid , then everyone would want this , or not ? 

We disagree so much in the way we see the project “ the private life of other people 24/7 “ so it is pointless and we never manage to come in terms of what should be or not , I respect your opinion but it is completely wrong for my standards 

I pay and DEMAND not being played a fool

Too late

• Like 1