Dasha & Sasha and Eva #2 (2023)

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

There's no way anyone can tell me they are not teasing the camera right now with what they're doing. That makes me think that they have more plans to tease as her stay here continues.

Is really hard to understand Eva. A woman that did it all on cam now looks like a virgin. I don't remember if in her time in B6 (Now only C&Y) if she ever bated because she and Mat were fucking all the time. Even tho she doesn't bate why she's there? Only for the payment without the bonus?

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is really hard to understand Eva. A woman that did it all on cam now looks like a virgin. I don't remember if in her time in B6 (Now only C&Y) if she ever bated because she and Mat were fucking all the time. Even tho she doesn't bate why she's there? Only for the payment without the bonus?

She's there to visit her friends and probably is making a pit stop here from all her travels. Rado might have more information. If she's still still in a relationship with Mat, and from the looks of it it looks like she is, then she definitely won't be having sex with anyone other than him. Yes she has pretty much done it all on camera but like some of us have stated she may have put that all behind her and is only here for an innocent stay and has clear limits as to what she will and won't do on camera now.ย 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She's there to visit her friends and probably is making a pit stop here from all her travels. Rado might have more information. If she's still still in a relationship with Mat, and from the looks of it it looks like she is, then she definitely won't be having sex with anyone other than him. Yes she has pretty much done it all on camera but like some of us have stated she may have put that all behind her and is only here for an innocent stay and has clear limits as to what she will and won't do on camera now.ย 

As far as I know she lives in Bali with Mat. They have a home there and she have some patients over Skype. I saw her on facetime with Mat and they seems alright. So I guess you are right. she will be there only teasing.

17 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Rado might have more information.

I'm sorry, I don't know Eva's plans.
Somehow I haven't followed what's going on for more than half a year.
If I find out anything, I'll let you know.
I can confirm Eva and Mat are still together. Yesterday she had him on the phone again.
I'm still not sure if they got married. Indonesia has strange cohabitation laws for unmarried couples. so maybe that's why? I know that Eva and Mat have already talked about marriage.

• Upvote 1

I think it will be more interesting when Masha comes to visit.
She might be able to set things in motion.
Without that help, we won't see anything different than what we've seen over the last week.

55 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think it will be more interesting when Masha comes to visit.
She might be able to set things in motion.
Without that help, we won't see anything different than what we've seen over the last week.

Hmm , are you hinting that Masha has already planned to revisit ? It was always a question for me why Eva didnโ€™t go to Rome ( Montenegro is much much cheaper and this is my personal excuse ) but then Masha with Elvis might have been a โ€œ not going there โ€œ factor .. And , pff , yes Matvei still with her as you say but nobody can be sure how it would all be with Masha and Eva and Elvis , especially ย with such a โ€œ fragile โ€œ Masha currently .ย 
ย 

It will be interesting to see in case Matvei returns in Europe and if he becomes a guest also in Montenegro , if this will be the beginning for RLC introducing to us slowly a second apartment in this new market , for what we can tell and what we saw , Eva and Matvei can create lots of โ€œtheories โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ and viewership ..ย 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

are you hinting that Masha has already planned to revisit ?

Well it's an assumption, maybe also a wish of mine.

another point:
is there any information about Masha's new picture in the bedroom?
a woman sitting on a cloud, grandmother? I hope not.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm , are you hinting that Masha has already planned to revisit ? It was always a question for me why Eva didnโ€™t go to Rome ( Montenegro is much much cheaper and this is my personal excuse ) but then Masha with Elvis might have been a โ€œ not going there โ€œ factor .. And , pff , yes Matvei still with her as you say but nobody can be sure how it would all be with Masha and Eva and Elvis , especially ย with such a โ€œ fragile โ€œ Masha currently .ย 
ย 

It will be interesting to see in case Matvei returns in Europe and if he becomes a guest also in Montenegro , if this will be the beginning for RLC introducing to us slowly a second apartment in this new market , for what we can tell and what we saw , Eva and Matvei can create lots of โ€œtheories โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ and viewership ..ย 

There are two apartments in Prague for E&M to take but I think is too cold for them. ๐Ÿคฃ

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

There are two apartments in Prague for E&M to take but I think is too cold for them. ๐Ÿคฃ

I donโ€™t think that Eva and Matvei will be making a return in Prague , Eva ( and Samโ€™s ) on cameras return after Russia has been to places where she ( they ) had people ย that they knew .. thatโ€™s ย why the โ€œ speculation โ€œ obviously .. BUT , a return in Prague , well , MAJOR MAJOR upgrade and perhaps a nice replacement for the soon to go ( are they ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜† ) Linda and Tiborโ€ฆ also with Cheryl introducing soon her first double anal scene ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ , I donโ€™t think we will be seeing anything from these two ( Cheryl and Nikolas ) in terms of occupying ย the apartment to save the rental cost โ€ฆย 

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

if this will be the beginning for RLC introducing to us slowly a second apartment in this new market

That's a good thought.
A lot has happened on the coast of Montenegro, I still remember the sleepy places from Tito's time.
I recently checked out the town on the coast. There are now many apartment buildings, hotels and shops there, and things have changed enormously.
But from Denpasar with the bustling Russian community to Montenegro permanently? In winter it is very quiet.
Matvei seems to be very comfortable in Bali. Eva had also planned to live there for a long time, but fate made it possible.
But of course money has to come into the till. With 3 months RLC you can certainly live comfortably in Bali for a year.
So I think Eva is going back to Bali.

• Thanks 1