B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I don't know if you're interested but yesterday Kristy left Russia. I don't understand which road he took, but definitely through Istanbul. He might meet Talor staying in Istanbul with Electra. But Taylor has a new job in Malta where she lived before the B4 stay

Thx. Ponch. I hope Kristy returns to RLC, but I know, that she might not.

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

Grazie. Ponch. Spero che Kristy ritorni a RLC, ma so che potrebbe non farlo.

Unfortunately it will be difficult to see her again. It will be useful to keep the good memories of a wonderful experience and a great love, unfortunately finished and we don't care to know whose fault. Unfortunately it's over!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I don't know if you're interested but yesterday Kristy left Russia. I don't understand which road he took, but definitely through Istanbul. He might meet Talor staying in Istanbul with Electra. But Taylor has a new job in Malta where she lived before the B4 stay

I am curious, How do you guys know/find these details?

18 minutes ago, jayraymay23 said:

Sono curioso, come fate a sapere/trovare questi dettagli?

Elettra's Instagram profile is open so a person who follows her was able to see that she met Tayror in Istanbul yesterday. Taylor's profile is also open to someone and she had posted a flight reservation to Istanbul from Malta arriving at 1.25pm. Kristy was being followed in the profile of her Moscow friend who hosted her this month and in the meantime had published a few photos. Yesterday her friend posted a very sad message announcing that her friend had left for Barcelona. All this confirms things that were already known and circulated on the chat. Kristy's profile is closed and maybe she will reopen in these days. Lucky are those who have friendship

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

Unfortunately it will be difficult to see her again. It will be useful to keep the good memories of a wonderful experience and a great love, unfortunately finished and we don't care to know whose fault. Unfortunately it's over!!!

Thx. again Ponch. Agree that was really sad and short.

But there is a slight chance Kristy might come back.

I think she prefers the West/Europe, not Putin's Russia.

Free rent has alway been attractive for her, but the

Ukranians here might be a problem, don't know how big.

• Upvote 1

I'd rather Taylor come back, she's unpredictable and fun to watch, would be interesting follow her in a new hunt journey. Although Kristy is a lovely sight for sore eyes, I reckon she wouldn't do any different than these do nothing girls who don't bring anything new.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2