B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I enjoy women that know what to do sexually .. I like to watch girls who know how to please guys , Tani knows a looooooooot , this i appreciate about her … plus , I think she’s a really cool person but Tim’s influence on her ( as I have said she might a kind of insecure girl ) made her lose her way in some things as she really seemed to be brainwashed by him while he was there .. She’s a big pleasure  for me to watch her . 

i'm glad you enjoy her but i never did understand what she saw in tim.  do you think she will bring her new lover around in the next 3 weeks?

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm glad you enjoy her but i never did understand what she saw in tim.  do you think she will bring her new lover around in the next 3 weeks?

Tim is a nice looking guy , that’s how I see him at least .. mostly , he is extremely talented of knowing what to say to women , this for us men it is such a big asset which can lead in many “ successful “ incidents 😂 .. Nobody knows what she’s doing outside , if anyone here knows that she has someone , then , they have a portable camera on her and they are stalking her .. all I can say is , that WE KNOW that she has no problems of doing ALL on cameras and if anything is happening with her personal life erotically and the other person isn’t camera shy , we will for sure see this person on cameras . 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tim is a nice looking guy , that’s how I see him at least .. mostly , he is extremely talented of knowing what to say to women , this for us men it is such a big asset which can lead in many “ successful “ incidents 😂 .. Nobody knows what she’s doing outside , if anyone here knows that she has someone , then , they have a portable camera on her and they are stalking her .. all I can say is , that WE KNOW that she has no problems of doing ALL on cameras and if anything is happening with her personal life erotically and the other person isn’t camera shy , we will for sure see this person on cameras . 

🤞

4 hours ago, northguy said:

Latest on GarageGate:

"We could jam in Joe's Garage
His mama was screamin'
His dad was mad
We was playin' the same old song
In the afternoon 'n' sometimes we would
Play it all night long
It was all we knew, 'n' easy too
So we wouldn't get it wrong."

According to Wikipedia, lyrics by Harley Fatboy. Don't know the guy.

Great pick-up!