B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

If Kimberly leaves , we are about losing one of the girls that at least was different , weird , unpredictable .. definitely a very difficult character , could equalize her like Radislava , but I think she has been a “ LADY “ , always trying to take care and have things in order and escape her routine by being and act crazy and spontaneous .. she could offer us and give so much more , i still hope she stays for the whole summer and finally enjoy her at all of her glory as I am expecting .. but thinking / reading that maybe she departs , it is a travesty thinking that this girl might go and we will be left with the likes of the ABSOLUTE RIDICULOUS and not belonging with RLC , Lara , Zhanna and Serafima . It is a MASSIVE DISGRACE for the product and a big “ FUCK OFF “ subscribers that these 3 girls are still occupying legendary Barcelona apartments beds .. A BIG DISGRACE 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Upvote 2

Grisha is “ trying “ really hard to justify his RLC presence , he made the agreement with Alsu and they were benefited both but Alsu is wild and with other interests and she abandoned the “ cameras obligations joke “… Kimberly now takes over with him but after last night’s “ slight resurrection “ in B4 , B7 needs to change really really much so as to become watchable - Kimberly won’t be able to provide this always - … if Kimberly stop being unpredictable and nudity and not visiting B1 and stop her drinking sessions that she lets herself loose , she’s going to fall into the same loop like the 2 tourists , Serafima and ridiculous Zhanna .. Kimberly is balancing dangerously to become “ repeated “ and without a purpose , let’s hope that she will at least find someone another girl ( apart from Alsu who does whatever she wants whenever she wants .. ) and forge a good friendship .. CHANGES are needed desperately , N&B should finally give freedom to B7 and become a place of fun and no boundaries like the good old B4 days . 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Kimb getting ready to go to B1.

This looks like it will be her longest stay there expect if they make an Easter gathering in the villas .. let’s hope that she FINALLY meets outsiders and we can see more from her , i think with her English speaking which is very good  and that also Yana seems day by day also “ searching “ despite being “quiet “ and Alsu being her only real “ friend “ ( Zhanna is not to trust and Serafima is like the protector and manipulator / orchestrator of things happening  ) , it might be that we see more .. let’s see .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

This looks like it will be her longest stay there expect if they make an Easter gathering in the villas .. let’s hope that she FINALLY meets outsiders and we can see more from her , i think with her English speaking which is very good  and that also Yana seems day by day also “ searching “ despite being “quiet “ and Alsu being her only real “ friend “ ( Zhanna is not to trust and Serafima is like the protector and manipulator / orchestrator of things happening  ) , it might be that we see more .. let’s see .

Why "finally"? She went to many nightclubs. Or do you mean that she finally brings outsiders?

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Why "finally"? She went to many nightclubs. Or do you mean that she finally brings outsiders?

I think the time has come to bring outsiders ( that are willing to be on cameras that is , however Serafima is a terrible example for this )  .. except if she wants to go on with this no contact with the rest and just hanging around with the two guys and the B1 girls and Alsu .. but soon it will be open air places , more choices , so , I hope it is finally time for more seeing by her .