B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

On 3/31/2023 at 1:01 PM, ddhm said:

I purposely didn’t mention anything about the rest “ long time “ participants , i wanted to see if anyone else was having the same thoughts and I am glad you mention the obvious .. 

Linda and Tibor belong for sure to this category , it is now for them a life that they should continue off cameras , you can clearly see the difference since one year , it is also not fun watching a rather depressing apartment no matter how many times Linda takes showers , this isn’t a good life to observe . 

For Leora and Paul , what more should I add that what all “ sane “ subscribers see ? A couple that is forcing their stay for whatever reasons they have and whatever they need to achieve , everything seems precalculated and scheduled , I think it is just the really hardcore fans that are now watching ( who obviously are a big database for RLC numbers judging the replays ) , but really , this couple and their life , isolated , no social circles , no friends , just laying down and repeating their daily ( and at times forced ) routine , what should I say ? 

Martina and Alberto have also reached a point that they seem to have moved personally with their lives . Alberto finally has a decent job , Martina is building slowly , steadily and carefully her future , their interactions and whatever is shared , I don’t think it has the same “ thrilling “ or excitement like in the past . Yes . Martina , Leora , Linda , they still remain nice women to watch but it is time to press the “ ff” button and move on .. we need more Ellis , more Veneras , more Gyanas , RLC needs to move on , find new blood and refresh .. 

RLC is a business and often risks should be taken . Endless times the viewers have suggested things , they simply don’t listen which in a way could be considered customers request .. They are insisting on participants that mostly belong to the 2010s and not anymore to the 2020s , the more they delay the discovery and adapting of new potential “ mega camera stars “ , the more difficult will becoming for them to replace their current existing “ super successful “ tenants .. but like this , they will also be delayed changing the numbers of their customers database .. brave decisions are needed , all life and society is back to normal , RLC needs to update as well . Let’s see . 

I can go a long way with you but I believe that RLC needs a solid base where there is enough room for the oldies but also room for fresh blood, that space was there but has been destroyed by a few guys (Bod, Ant etc) they block the girls from doing fun things with each other (whether or not with sex) and are so emphatically present that I no longer look.

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I saw him a couple of times playing football in the back yard with Britney and Aziza. tbh in B4 I only follow Zarra so when she's out I move to another girl so I don't know much about the dynamics of that Villa but that's what I could see by the thumbnails.  

has anything of interest happened today that is worth watching on replay?