B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

7 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I come here for the same reason, the fake sex and fake lesbian girls don't interest me at all but unfortunately we've had too much of that, Lara and the other relaxed girls are ok with me

Oh for the good old days of "real" lesbian sex ...Martina and Nelly, Eva and her girfriends with or without Sam, Jane with Sasha and Masha and with the younger girls with Dick. We should all keep in mind that RLC ratings and subscibers skyrocketed during the Martina and Nelly trysts...so much for the "unattractiveness" of Nelly. I

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DWI said:

Oh for the good old days of "real" lesbian sex ...Martina and Nelly, Eva and her girfriends with or without Sam, Jane with Sasha and Masha and with the younger girls with Dick. We should all keep in mind that RLC ratings and subscibers skyrocketed during the Martina and Nelly trysts...so much for the "unattractiveness" of Nelly. I

Most of the viewers can make a difference between real and fake relations. M+N was real

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, switch said:

big respect for the cleaning ladies and their hard work

Hope they were able to clean the 'laziness' left by some of the previous tenants so that the new tenants don't get 'infected'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• moos54 locked this topic