B1 - General Topic 2023 #6 (April)

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Once again RLC appears to have got it wrong. Zhanna’s wardrobes are not disturbed while Sera & Yana have packed ready to go. It seems bonkers that the one who’s rarely there stays while the other 2 who at least give good pussy shows are leaving and in Yana’s case after a too shorter stay. I was hoping Zhanna would leave and Yana would take the big room but alas it doesn’t look like it and with Britney packing as well all is lost. Last hope is she transfers to b1 🤞🤞

Yep, totally agree Zhanna should go ASAP.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Meanwhile, there is even a chance that 7 girls will be replaced. Britney started packing. 

However, one should not be too happy too soon. RLC has a habit of moving girls between apartments. But there is at least a chance to get rid of some of the do nothings. 

Now there are 8 girls, since Kimerly has also started packing.

As I said, I think that part of them may just moves between the apartments, but maybe RLC has finally realized that they need to get rid of some of the do nothing girls. 

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Once again RLC appears to have got it wrong. Zhanna’s wardrobes are not disturbed while Sera & Yana have packed ready to go. It seems bonkers that the one who’s rarely there stays while the other 2 who at least give good pussy shows are leaving and in Yana’s case after a too shorter stay. I was hoping Zhanna would leave and Yana would take the big room but alas it doesn’t look like it and with Britney packing as well all is lost. Last hope is she transfers to b1 🤞🤞

For Zhanna to pack she must be in the apartment that is something rare.

If you want just to watch Sera's pussy take a screenshot and then you can watch as long as you want. Sera's presence is a waste of space and money.

• Upvote 2

il y a 2 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Pour que Zhanna fasse ses valises, elle doit être dans l'appartement, c'est quelque chose de rare.

Si vous voulez juste regarder la chatte de Sera, prenez une capture d'écran et vous pourrez ensuite regarder aussi longtemps que vous le souhaitez. La présence de Sera est un gaspillage d'espace et d'argent.

Que dire de Zhanna alors , c'est pire que tout 

mais je crois qu'elle va partir aussi car Svetlana a sur la table trois jeux de serviettes de couleur différente donc elle devrait faire les trois chambres .

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Que dire de Zhanna alors , c'est pire que tout 

mais je crois qu'elle va partir aussi car Svetlana a sur la table trois jeux de serviettes de couleur différente donc elle devrait faire les trois chambres .

Good Zhanna is a waste of time.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Come on RLC, Zhanna should be gone before Sera and Yana. Sera and Yana did their jobs, and Zhanna was never in the apartment.

I don't know what you mean, but Serafima is the epitome of a freeloader. I don't know how many stays she has had, but all she does is steal money from the other girls with her teasing bullshit. It would be important for RLC to finally get rid of all these do nothing girls. 

In general, the cast of B1 is a catastrophe. In my opinion, RLC should kick out all three girls and never let them back. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 3 minutes, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

La bonne Zhanna est une perte de temps.

Dans la liste de celles qui partent , nous avons oublié le frère de Lavicka, je commençais à en avoir marre de le voir dans l'appart sans que Lavicka soit là , 

J'apprécie Lavicka car elle est une des rares à  toujours donner à ses fans un beau spectacle mais les derniers temps , plus rien et ailleurs chez quelqu'un qui avait un chien avec lequel elle est meme venue une fois et en plus elle nous laisse son ( frere ) dans l'appart seul avec des nanas ..

hier soir il était ivre dans la villa B4, il s'est éclaté 

1 hour ago, Lookwarm said:

For those slamming Serafima let's get something clear. She is a sex worker, like the rest here to some degree. If your tender ego can't stand  a day without a smile, or a blown kiss, then cross her palm with silver. It's supply and demand. she seems like a nice person, she's certainly determined and is making a life in a hard, dangerous business. Get your cash out, or leave her alone.

I don’t agree with the sex worker term and it is like the majority is using it . I don’t understand what’s the difference watching a naked woman on cameras ( Serafima , Zhanna , Lara , Yana so as to speak only for Barcelona ) than when you visit a nudist beach for example , what is their sex job in this occasion ? 

Another disagreement i have with many , it is when they say that someone is a bad person ( RLC tenant )  , I agree then with you when you say that she seems like a nice person , I don’t think there are bad people but all these people are young , full of energy and want to be and act in much much craziness at times and obviously because we have the privilege watching them , something that they might do and it isn’t “ nice “ in our “savoir vivre “ , we often categorize them as “bad “ , we maybe need to think how many stupidities and wrong things we did at their current age . 

BUT … THIS JOB SHE HAS CHOSEN and she’s not there by force or whatever similar reason . And since she chose to do this ( and repeatedly  through the years ) , it means that she’s benefitted excellently financially , she enjoys it obviously being watched , so , yes , it is a hard work but the hard work is to find ways to keep an audience attracted you watching you . 

Serafima’s problem is that she never felt this job as sharing the really interesting as it seems life she has outside , this is what many many people who subscribe to this site  want to watch apart from ass / tits / pussy .. we want to see people trying to live an as much normal life as they would do if cameras weren’t there , we want to watch there people trying to live as much as normally WITH cameras and no FOR the cameras . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

In the list of those who leave, we forgot Lavicka's brother, I was getting tired of seeing him in the apartment without Lavicka being there,

I appreciate Lavicka because she is one of the few to always give her fans a beautiful show but lately, nothing and elsewhere in someone who had a dog with whom she even came once and in addition she leaves us her (brother) in the apartment alone with girls ..

last night he was drunk in villa B4, he had a blast

he is replacing lavi, u keep asking for more guys LOL