B1 - General Topic 2023 #6 (April)

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I hope for RLC that they have already found replacements. All these departures in the same period are difficult to replace.

they are cutting down the wage bill to make up for lost subscriptions, there will be no difference anyway, the apts are normally empty

1 hour ago, yadevol said:

How many igirls are leaving in total? 6?

Meanwhile, there is even a chance that 7 girls will be replaced. Britney started packing. 

However, one should not be too happy too soon. RLC has a habit of moving girls between apartments. But there is at least a chance to get rid of some of the do nothings. 

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Alladino a dit :

En attendant, il y a même une chance que 7 filles soient remplacées. Britney a commencé à faire ses valises. 

Cependant, il ne faut pas être trop heureux trop tôt. RLC a l'habitude de déplacer les filles entre les appartements. Mais il y a au moins une chance de se débarrasser de certains des riens à faire. 

Mais celle qui doit vraiment partir n'est meme pas présente et n'emballe rien , c'est ZHANNA 

Fior présent pour nouvelle literie

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Either Zhanna will stay or it will take a long time for her to pack too. I guess she should be doing it by now.

I have the impression that Zhanna will be moved to B2. If not, she'd be packing her bags by now too. In B1 they are cleaning everything.

• Like 1

Once again RLC appears to have got it wrong. Zhanna’s wardrobes are not disturbed while Sera & Yana have packed ready to go. It seems bonkers that the one who’s rarely there stays while the other 2 who at least give good pussy shows are leaving and in Yana’s case after a too shorter stay. I was hoping Zhanna would leave and Yana would take the big room but alas it doesn’t look like it and with Britney packing as well all is lost. Last hope is she transfers to b1 🤞🤞

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I have the impression that Zhanna will be moved to B2. If not, she'd be packing her bags by now too. In B1 they are cleaning everything.

awol and zhanna dont want to lose the free money RLC gives them and are keeping out the apts so they cant pack