B1 - General Topic 2023 #6 (April)

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

NON, elle a sorti les valises , elle emballe aussi 

B1 va etre tout neuf 

Currently watching my first love on RLC Leora so loving the update here.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

ZHANNA is there!!!

... and also started packing. 😁

So now there are 9 girls who are potentially replaced in RLC. Six of them in GoV alone. One can only hope that RLC will finally bring in some real improvement. Another fiasco like the one in B1 or with all the other do-nothings and then the project will really come to an end. Especially now that summer is coming, RLC should have top girls there. 

16 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

I HOPE so, too, but you may remember, how long it took to fill the gaps in B1 and B4 last time. In Eastern Europe, there are 2 vacant apartments with one more most probably to come.

Yes, The whole thing will take time. I guess it also depends a bit on how many girls actually leave or just move from one place to another. I still hope that as many of these girls as possible will finally move out. With the exception of Lavika, none of them is a loss and especially the girls from B1 are just plain useless.  

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

I know somebod you will disagree but I'd love to see the sisters coming back ( Zabava and Esmi ) ... 2 amazing girls ! 

No more do nothing girls, please. Yes, it needs girls with good looks and character, but that alone is not enough. No one benefits from having girls in the cast who so obviously keep their private lives out of the flat. 

I would be in favour of a whole new group of residents. If there are people from the past, then they should be the ones who were really good. 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No more do nothing girls, please. Yes, it needs girls with good looks and character, but that alone is not enough. No one benefits from having girls in the cast who so obviously keep their private lives out of the flat. 

I would be in favour of a whole new group of residents. If there are people from the past, then they should be the ones who were really good. 

Maybe who's available will be it

19 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I know somebod you will disagree but I'd love to see the sisters coming back ( Zabava and Esmi ) ... 2 amazing girls ! 

Let’s only hope 😊👏🙌

• Like 1