Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

Beautiful , stunning , such a different and wonderful tenant Elli is and the “ mystery “ keeps on with this apartment as of what really goes on in the life of these two people … You see a flower ( Elli ) that if it is taken such a good care , can blossom to one of the best ever.. But it all looks like such things aren’t a priority .. 

10 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Elli sneaks back in at about 5.30am after her late night 'meat up'.

For what I saw in this past couple of days she spend hours and hours on face time with her female friend. Probably she was with her.

22 hours ago, thinga69 said:

For what I saw in this past couple of days she spend hours and hours on face time with her female friend. Probably she was with her.

Or, Elli was making arrangements for her female friend to provide a cover story ....... while Elli was hump-a-bumping her couch buddy.  🏨   Not like women would ever sneak around on their boyfriend / husband, Nooo. 😏

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Or, Elli was making arrangements for her female friend to provide a cover story ....... while Elli was hump-a-bumping her couch buddy.  🏨   Not like women would ever sneak around on their boyfriend / husband, Nooo. 😏

Didn't they had sex just hours before she left?

Yes, but when she came back her belt was already undone.  Check when she was undressing in the livingroom.   Then she masturbated before going to sleep, after txting someone for a long time.  Usually when she sleeps with a guy she masturbates after.

Last night’s spending time together after a quite “ serious “ time that Elli got prepared to have sex with Vencel ( lots of make up and the fishnet lingerie 😋😋😋 , how amazing this little girl is .. ) , it looked to me - it might have been in the past also but hadn’t noticed - the most really as a couple behavior with smiles , touches , kissing and looking happy and smiley than anything I have seen in the past .

I start thinking that Vencel might be the guy that has been the “ FIRST “ for Elli and taking the virginity perhaps and the male friend a person she experimented with him at times or as I have said she also liked at a certain point but she never was with him . For whichever couple is currently with RLC , I think Vencel can be categorized as the luckiest ( no offense speaking but simply with the facts , we are watching a really beautiful girl with a guy that lacks the body physique , the ability let’s say to be criticized as “ they look a nice couple in terms of outside appearance “ , the guy is nice looking but he has really problems with his weight next to Elli and I don’t know if this can change ) , nevertheless , they both for sure LIKE each other and they have an incredible mutual respect . The mystery of these two will always frustrate me not being able to sort them out 😡👿🤪😂

By the way , it was a wrong prediction this time as the male friend broke the appearances pattern and this weekend didn’t stay over . Let’s see what’s going to be in this place .