Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

il y a 22 minutes, ddhm a ditΒ :

This is one of the most beautiful guest girls we have ever seen in any apartment , very very nice looking .Β 

A very pretty girl indeed. I hope she stays the night, and her urge to wash will be greater than her urge for modesty (I hope she showers, in other words).

Edit: oops, they're on their phones. I hope they're not checking this forum, lol. Maybe I should have kept silent...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

A very pretty girl indeed. I hope she stays the night, and her urge to wash will be greater than her urge for modesty (I hope she showers, in other words).

Edit: oops, they're on their phones. I hope they're not checking this forum, lol. Maybe I should have kept silent...

We know FOR SURE that Peater checks the forum and watches the site ( RLC ) , it was some amateur revelations when he was in the couch in the previous apartment .. we don’t know the guy and he might be 100 times worse than Vencel , WHAT WE KNOW WHAT is that he and Elli have a β€œ strange β€œ relationship .. As far as the guest girl is concerned , who knows ? The successful recruitments might continue in Poland πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1