Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

When will the Elli and new guest girl get closer?
The new girl makes Elli laugh but we want to see their warm relationship..
Elli and the new girl never touch each other, I just hate them chatting..if they start touching each other a little bit we'll start to enjoy watching it more.
girl touches are more seductive...

Elli and the new girl never kissed..we're still waiting for the girls to kiss..

Last night, I watched until the morning with the thought of Elli and new guest girl kissing each other. But unfortunately it was nothing but talking.
I guess this new girl can't kiss Elli..she doesn't seem to have the courage..she can't even pinch Elli..
We got a membership because of the hot relationship between these girls so we can watch it without ban, but it seems like nothing will happen from the discouragement of Elli and the new girl..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The more - I think for the majority also - I watch the sex between Elli and Vencel , the more “obligatory “ for a series of reasons it looks .. there are no hugs , kisses , Elli always waits for him to finish with a handjob apart some times that he cums going out .. in any case , having watched more and more lately the apartment and as more  and more viewers tune in to watch this very beautiful girl ( she’s not  ready for makeup yet as her natural beauty is exceptional , therefore the lipstick wasn’t important .. ) , we can say that this girl is for way much more than what we see and let’s see where this “ mysterious and strange partnership “ leads .. 

What is the night room.. I am a new member, but there is no night room besides the bedroom..
if we can't see the night room..any other close camera where we can hear the sounds of the night room please write someone who knows..let's fantasize even if we don't see the result

• Confused 1