Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

3 hours ago, corboblanc said:

lev, zoya's guy, was on the podium too!!!!πŸ˜†

Hes was also a serious alcoholic!! Hope he' doing better now,was really sad to see his last few weeks at RLC...

• Like 1

Elli is by FAR , the BEST example that anyone in this life can have a girl / woman much much much better / prettier / amazing than how he looks / behaves / acts .. Elli and Vencel is the hope , the absolute dream of anyone thinking that β€œ pff , this girl is off my league , untouchable β€œ … Well , if Vencel can have Elli whenever he wants , wherever he wants ( we don’t examine the reasons he has such an amazing girl ) , anyone then can have anyone .. now , it only remains that she starts liking to swallow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ€©πŸ€©

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Elli is by FAR , the BEST example that anyone in this life can have a girl / woman much much much better / prettier / amazing than how he looks / behaves / acts .. Elli and Vencel is the hope , the absolute dream of anyone thinking that β€œ pff , this girl is off my league , untouchable β€œ … Well , if Vencel can have Elli whenever he wants , wherever he wants ( we don’t examine the reasons he has such an amazing girl ) , anyone then can have anyone .. now , it only remains that she starts liking to swallow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ€©πŸ€©

then it stands to reason that you are one that doesn't fit into your own words because you are always on here and don't have the time for "anyone then can have anyone"!

9 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

The dyke has ruined that house!Β  Wtf is she always around?Β  They must be annoyed.

Elli seems to enjoy her company,but I agree,she is ALWAYS there!

• Upvote 1