B4 - General Topic 2023 #22 (April)

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

At 6:10 p.m. Aziza speaks to the roof from the balkony.Who could stand up there?

At 6:42 p.m. she left the apartment without money or bag and retutnet at 8:36 p.m.

Bogdan comes out of B7 garage at 8:46 p.m. What a coincidence!

there is no coincidence cylinderopuntia, they were both together in the b4 garage from the minute aziza goes out the front door at 6:42pm.  it's a downright slap in the face for all the people that subscribe to rlc and something should be done about it as soon as possible.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Marco71 said:

Today my subscription expired and I am still thinking if renewing it or not…..

after this month is over for me, i will not take another sub until nelly and bogdan are gone for good or they install cameras in all the hiding places which includes the lower gardens of b4 and b7 and to the left in the lower back yard of b4 where the shed is.

• Upvote 1

Vor 4 Minuten sagte FrankZabba:

Nachdem dieser Monat für mich vorbei ist, werde ich kein weiteres U-Boot nehmen, bis Nelly und Bogdan für immer weg sind oder sie Kameras in allen Verstecken installieren, einschließlich der unteren Gärten von b4 und b7 und Links im unteren Hinterhof von b4 wo der Schuppen ist.

und am Grill B7

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

when a girl like Tani spend too much time outside because of the boyfriend you know it's time to replace her it's not interesting at all for us if all the good things with this relationship happen outside

• Upvote 8