B4 - General Topic 2023 #22 (April)

11 minutes ago, moules said:

Tani arrived back at B-4 at 23:53.  With her small purse and a shopping bag.  She bought some wine and was wearing a new pair of pants.  The white skirt she wore to B-5 was presumably in the shopping bag.

She had an eventful day as assumed 😆...hope she brings him to bf for sexy times

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And Tani is bating.

Her way of 'making up' for yesterday... it's a pattern she's been cultivating since she started spending nights away.  My sub is up, will resub when something worthwhile happens

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Her way of 'making up' for yesterday... it's a pattern she's been cultivating since she started spending nights away.  My sub is up, will resub when something worthwhile happens

Actually I believe that was one of her real ones. She started full covered and then started removing the blankets and she only used fingers and didn't pointed the pussy to the 3-11 cam.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, cupid30 said:

She had an eventful day as assumed 😆...hope she brings him to bf for sexy times

In reconstructing her date, to me, it appears that this guy, who apparently is a friend of T&T, expressed interest to T or T in meeting Tani again.  T or T spoke to Tani, who eagerly agreed.  T&T then arranged an afternoon quartet of Tani , the guy, and T&T.  There was no expectation on Tani's part that this would lead to her eventually spending the night with this guy.  The quartet returned to B-5, for conversation and a game of cards.  No heavy drinking.  Tani and the guy left B-5 in the early morning for his place., where, apparently, they fucked enthusiastically.  From the way Aziza greeted Tani in the kitchen on her return to B-4, Aziza seemed as excited as Tani about her 'date' with this guy. 

This guy knows about the cams, what participants do on-cam for the subscribers, and the financial rewards for engaging in a good 'show' for the subscribers.  The question now is whether he will join Tani in her room and incentivize her bonus money.  If that happens, it will be interesting to compare Tani's passion with this guy compared to her actions in bed with Tim.  Tim was all about Tim.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

In reconstructing her date, to me, it appears that this guy, who apparently is a friend of T&T, expressed interest to T or T in meeting Tani again.  T or T spoke to Tani, who eagerly agreed.  T&T then arranged an afternoon quartet of Tani , the guy, and T&T.  There was no expectation on Tani's part that this would lead to her eventually spending the night with this guy.  The quartet returned to B-5, for conversation and a game of cards.  No heavy drinking.  Tani and the guy left B-5 in the early morning for his place., where, apparently, they fucked enthusiastically.  From the way Aziza greeted Tani in the kitchen on her return to B-4, Aziza seemed as excited as Tani about her 'date' with this guy. 

This guy knows about the cams, what participants do on-cam for the subscribers, and the financial rewards for engaging in a good 'show' for the subscribers.  The question now is whether he will join Tani in her room and incentivize her bonus money.  If that happens, it will be interesting to compare Tani's passion with this guy compared to her actions in bed with Tim.  Tim was all about Tim.

tim probably is still about tim!!! i plan on renewing my sub when/if she fucks him or some other guy on cam!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1