Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #12

Pete1960

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Another side note.  RLC needs to replace Leora & Paul. 😁

That’s a little harsh SC !

She still has the talent that she developed over the years, just not either the inclination or is unable to use it to its full extent.

It was odds on what would happen when the zombie returned, he doesn’t raise his game, he only ever dragged her down to his level, and she allows it for whatever reason to happen.

She should treat him as no different to a paying customer or voyeur, let him watch and  toss himself of ( spank the monkey🤪😲 ) as she performs all of her repertoire of dancing in the living room, anal , girl on girl, wet panties, balcony bates, even a threesome. 😂 

She won’t of course, she will continue to take the easy route and allow the dosser to control what where and when she can perform.

Good luck to her….I think she will need it from what I gather.

Now Pepe ! Don’t be a coward all of your life and hide behind your childish emojis, stand up like a man and defend your beloved….😂😂🦨🦨…..I’m waiting !...So is she possibly !🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Yesterday In bed 

Leora Blowing Paul and Paul with Mr Pink on the ass 

Leora Jumping on Paul with Mr Pink on his ass 

At the end a strong anal orgasm with Mr pink 

Paul In the bathroom washing the dick and Leora Washing the pink Mr in the sink and the beautiful body in the bathtub 

then in bed Leora With nice yellow panties and nice breasts on laptop watch movie 

Paul Sleeping with virtual reality glasses 

Eat 

In Malia's room 

Leora Drinking tea and chatting with Paul 

To sleep