B5 General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

Moi aussi, j'espère qu'elle ne sera pas mise de côté 

D'autres bombes reviennent comme Taini et arrivent comme Zara et Dana et puis l'autre dont j'ai oublié le nom

Anthony is being an asshole now. He said hello to everyone and hugged them but could not even hug Gloria and he seem totally indifferent with her there. He only have eyes for Dana or Zara. He does not deserve a woman like Gloria. 

• Upvote 1

Let me be the BAD PERSON again because that’s how I am called when i speak negative about them … WHO ? Who are the ones missing ? YES , that’s right …. NELLY AND BOGDAN ( I guess Daniel appearing again after an incredible long time has a better gravity than for them to attend this gathering - it seems everyone was invited ) … at the same level I put Aziza … AS FOR LARA AND LIZA , THE FINAL NAIL showing that they DON’T GIVE A FUCK and they have their own agenda … I think it is more than clear with the arrival of Ashley , Gloria and Ari , how the dynamics are formed .. Azura also belongs to the Harley / Ulyana camp and that’s why the absence ( Harley and Ulyana keep on making me think that they want nothing to do with the Nelly / Bogdan circle ) .. Anyway , it is always better to have a clue than the strange things we had some hours ago when the 3 girls were in B7 .. And of course , nice to see Polya of course ( Lilith makes again more than when she was a tenant but whatever ) 

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Anthony is being an asshole now. He said hello to everyone and hugged them but could not even hug Gloria and he seem totally indifferent with her there. He only have eyes for Dana or Zara. He does not deserve a woman like Gloria. 

are we talking about the same gloria that was fucking dylan not too long ago in the past 😂

I wanna see anthony enjoy himself especially after being with loraine 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Seems like they are just fuck buddies, although I thought maybe there was more after watching them the last days. He is flirting with Zara now, I know he would much rather be with her if he could, also gave her a few kisses some minutes ago.

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

are we talking about the same gloria that was fucking dylan not too long ago in the past 😂

I wanna see anthony enjoy himself especially after being with loraine 😂

He has been with Gloria 24/7 the last week sleeping together every night and acting like a 100% couple and its very evident she's got feelings for him.Its not ok to play her like this and pretend to care for her and play "boyfriend". He is being an asshole. She has only been with him since they hooked up.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Seems like they are just fuck buddies, although I thought maybe there was more after watching them the last days. He is flirting with Zara now, I know he would much rather be with her if he could, also gave her a few kisses some minutes ago.

Then he should stop playing with Gloria's feelings because its very clear she's got feelings for him.,

Just now, thinga69 said:

Maybe Ant and Gloria doesn't want to show affection in front of the others.

He is major flirting with Zara. Thats not something you do if you got feelings for someone else and they have shown affection in public before. He is just an asshole.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Then he should stop playing with Gloria's feelings because its very clear she's got feelings for him.,

Gloria is for the streets just like her friend ari and Ashley 😂

plus she didn't go to him she came to b5 with ashley and ari and some guy when she could have came to b5 with Anthony earlier 🤷‍♂️😂