B5 General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

you mean like when she kept pulling him in all damn day I swear you dudes sound like jealous emotional women 😂

don't fall in love with women who get paid to be on Voyeur sites 😂

It isn't so much the fact that they're on a voyeur site, but the fact that they're jealous of women who don't even give a shred of a fuck about them.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

OK "badboy", how about being fair to Nelly and Bogdan. Nelly and Bogdan's absence could be explained by ..... they were not invited. I don't recall N+B and W+W hanging out together and socializing. The four just work for the same company. Maybe N+B decided not to attend, not to interfere in the tenants frivolities. Maybe they just did not want to go, too tired, drunk people, problems. As I think back .... there have been many parties / get together's at the other RLC apartments ( B1,B2, B5, B6, Martina's and Karol's ) and Nelly_Bogdan have not attended. Historically, is normal for N+B not to attend.   :tongue:

For Nelly & Bogdan, I expressed my opinion in a couple of posts in the past.  My opinion is that the right place for Nelly and Bogdan is to be away from the cameras and be in a bigger administrative and supervisory roles for all Barcelona apartments. 

The way I see it is that RLC is not respecting Nelly & Bogdan in their current situation at B7.  RLC needs to DECIDE for Nelly & Bogdan either they are only RLC's participants like the rest of the people on RLC or they are in supervisory and administrator roles and live in an apartment off cams as they lived at B7 before it went online. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

well that's why I was asking since I couldn't understand her behaviors x)

also I've never been a fan of Zara and for me she should leave since she's useless so personally i'm not jealous

Ignore his "jealousy" nonsense. It's getting old and worn out and used by some here when they got no other arguments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Anthony get more and more "agressive" toward Zara trying to kiss her even though she clearly tell him no.

He got a few kisses in tonight and she didnt seem to mind, and she was flirting with him all the time so clearly she has some interest in him also 🙂

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

He got a few kisses in tonight and she didnt seem to mind, and she was flirting with him all the time so clearly she has some interest in him also 🙂

We did not see the same.She pushed him away many times even eyeballing at Timur as Anthony tried more and more agressivly .

1 hour ago, Ken.1 said:

well that's why I was asking since I couldn't understand her behaviors x)

also I've never been a fan of Zara and for me she should leave since she's useless so personally i'm not jealous

A good looking girl with nice body who also bates, how is that useless ? 🤨
Who of the girls do you like if I may ask ?