B5 General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I apologize for Aziza as I didn’t see this and THANK YOU on correcting me on that , totally then understandable . To be fair also , it looked kind of weird Aziza being “ out and away “ of that as she’s now 9 out of 10 times with the others , so , that was a really good explanation 😇

OK "badboy", how about being fair to Nelly and Bogdan. Nelly and Bogdan's absence could be explained by ..... they were not invited. I don't recall N+B and W+W hanging out together and socializing. The four just work for the same company. Maybe N+B decided not to attend, not to interfere in the tenants frivolities. Maybe they just did not want to go, too tired, drunk people, problems. As I think back .... there have been many parties / get together's at the other RLC apartments ( B1,B2, B5, B6, Martina's and Karol's ) and Nelly_Bogdan have not attended. Historically, is normal for N+B not to attend.   :tongue:

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Anthony get more and more "agressive" toward Zara trying to kiss her even though she clearly tell him no.

Yea but i don't know why she kept smiling and she tried to remain calm instead of being a little bit aggressive so that asshole could stop... 

1 minute ago, Ken.1 said:

Yea but i don't know why she kept smiling and she tried to remain calm instead of being a little bit aggressive so that asshole could stop... 

you mean like when she kept pulling him in all damn day I swear you dudes sound like jealous emotional women 😂

don't fall in love with women who get paid to be on Voyeur sites 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Quick peek in on B5. 

Who is the tall blonde in a white skirt?

Saw Anthony crowding Zara. He doesn't pick up on her body movements, do he? She keeps pulling away, avoiding kiss attempts. Maybe a knee to the groin will send a subtle message.

A follow up ... I did get confused .... Twice when Anthony approached Zara, she had an inviting smile on her face. But, when he tried for neck snuggle or kiss, she backed away. Defeated, Anthony left, Zara would look to Timur, " what is with this guy? "  

Just now, Kingbanks said:

you mean like when she kept pulling him in all damn day I swear you dudes sound like jealous emotional women 😂

don't fall in love with women who get paid to be on Voyeur sites 😂

well that's why I was asking since I couldn't understand her behaviors x)

also I've never been a fan of Zara and for me she should leave since she's useless so personally i'm not jealous

It will be very interesting to see after tonight's party how things will develop among Anthony, Gloria, Zara & Wendy. If things will develop as I am expecting, the only thing that I can say from now that it is true when people sometimes say Karma is a bitch.

It seemed to me that Gloria was not happy at all tonight with Anthony's behaviour and she tried to leave by herself few times. 

Also, Zara was very upset when Anthony grabbed her ass in the kitchen. 

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It will be very interesting to see after tonight's party how things will develop among Anthony, Gloria, Zara & Wendy. If things will develop as I am expecting, the only thing that I can say from now that it is true when people sometimes say Karma is a bitch.

It seemed to me that Gloria was not happy at all tonight with Anthony's behaviour and she tried to leave by herself few times. 

Also, Zara was very upset when Anthony grabbed her ass in the kitchen. 

she grabbed his ass earlier and they both was playing grab ass but anthony also saw her flirting with the other guy and it seem like timur & dana was trying to get both of them close to each imo 🤷‍♂️