Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

2 hours ago, JosephPsalter said:

Well, there was this yesterday. Not sure it qualifies...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Thats not sex, thats Linda letting Tibor do his thing while trying to sleep. 😞

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/30/2023 at 5:55 PM, curious101 said:

Such a great looking couple. I wonder why there is no sex anymore? Some say she is depressed? By the way Hi Jugghead!

Hi curious101! Yeah she has been moping and sleeping a lot for a few months. There seems to be a whole story going on in that apartment but it's so inconsistent there, nobody seems to know wth is going on. Sorry if I regurgitated anything posted after this but I have been away a bit.

On 5/2/2023 at 9:02 AM, JosephPsalter said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

It reminds me of an ex I had that wasn't into sex anymore so I practically had to fuck her in her sleep. That was the end of that.

On 5/2/2023 at 9:02 AM, JosephPsalter said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Can't blame her for not wanting to have sex (with tibor)....as soon as she started to get into it (moaning) tibor came,smh,it was and has mostly always been about him cumming,not mad at her for not wanting shitty sex,"it isn't worth the effort" is what i assume she thinks to herself!

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

It reminds me of an ex I had that wasn't into sex anymore so I practically had to fuck her in her sleep. That was the end of that.

The absolute worst!! Usually when a woman "isn't into sex anymore" usually means she's not into sex with YOU anymore! sorry bud,experience is the best teacher! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Can't blame her for not wanting to have sex (with tibor)....as soon as she started to get into it (moaning) tibor came,smh,it was and has mostly always been about him cumming,not mad at her for not wanting shitty sex,"it isn't worth the effort" is what i assume she thinks to herself!

Tibor not a nice guy to me he could  be a sex pervert a bit like me but I don't trust him he fucks her for him ,not for her he's a clever cunt who thinks he's something else I don't like him and I've nothing else to do as long as pauls in Leora's  pussy i cant fucking hell take me away haha 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Sorry if I'm long winded on this but here's what I've observed.

Before they were married they used to do cute things together like put together puzzles, play games, watch movies, have friends over, etc. Can't say what they did off-camera. Maybe a year after they married is when they started to drift apart. He started to spend too much time on his PC and a lot less time with Linda. It's even gotten to the point where they go on vacation and he makes a video. If I were Linda, that shit would piss me off. But, i think Linda is not the one to argue about it. She would let it simmer inside her.

And what about his videos? I've seen them. Okay not my cup of tea but I'm not really impressed. He raps, does workout motivational, break dances, etc. I know other countries are light years behind ours when it comes to rap and hip-hop and such, but does that stuff sell over there? His You tube channel has far less than 3 thousand followers and he's been at it for years. So he has a production company and it looks like a part-time job working with kids doing skateboarding and what not. Unless I'm mistaken, there's no way he makes enough to have collaborators or an actual studio, unless doing the occasional wedding and part-time work pays well enough to employ people.

I get it that he needs to spend inordinate amounts of time to get his business started, but dude, you need to focus on Linda more and not just take her along on a ride that is frustrating her. It can't be all about him.

These are the reasons that I believe she is becoming, what appears to be, numb to all of it. And he just accepts her behavior because he believes he is doing the right things. So he gets frustrated with his blue balls from lack of reciprocation in bed and just blows his load and thinks that is working well enough.

My 2 cents.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Before they were married they used to do cute things together like put together puzzles, play games, watch movies, have friends over, etc. Can't say what they did off-camera. Maybe a year after they married is when they started to drift apart. He started to spend too much time on his PC and a lot less time with Linda. It's even gotten to the point where they go on vacation and he makes a video. If I were Linda, that shit would piss me off. But, i think Linda is not the one to argue about it. She would let it simmer inside her.

And what about his videos? I've seen them. Okay not my cup of tea but I'm not really impressed. He raps, does workout motivational, break dances, etc. I know other countries are light years behind ours when it comes to rap and hip-hop and such, but does that stuff sell over there? His You tube channel has far less than 3 thousand followers and he's been at it for years. So he has a production company and it looks like a part-time job working with kids doing skateboarding and what not. Unless I'm mistaken, there's no way he makes enough to have collaborators or an actual studio, unless doing the occasional wedding and part-time work pays well enough to employ people.

I get it that he needs to spend inordinate amounts of time to get his business started, but dude, you need to focus on Linda more and not just take her along on a ride that is frustrating her. It can't be all about him.

These are the reasons that I believe she is becoming, what appears to be, numb to all of it. And he just accepts her behavior because he believes he is doing the right things. So he gets frustrated with his blue balls from lack of reciprocation in bed and just blows his load and thinks that is working well enough.

My 2 cents.

Seems to be well summed up,tibor has to know that if he doesn't give his woman attention,there are loads of guys (like me) that will! jk lol,could you pm me his youtube page?

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Seems to be well summed up,tibor has to know that if he doesn't give his woman attention,there are loads of guys (like me) that will! jk lol,could you pm me his youtube page?

Sure. Let me know if the link works.

20 hours ago, jugghead said:

My 2 cents.

Let me play devils advocate! While I do agree Tibor could pay more attention, at least he is doing something with his life. What does Linda do besides from sit on that couch? 

• Upvote 1