Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

3 hours ago, costa049 said:

1053 UM

Just before/during the UM, I still could see some very blurred out and overexposed thumbnails from Tibors Mancave, and I thought (for a moment) I could see Linda siting on his lap on the couch. Could it be that they turned off the cams and had sex ? might fit the timeframe of the UM, that lasted about 15/20 mins or so🤣. Just now realizing I hit page 30 with this post (what did I win?)😆

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Just before/during the UM, I still could see some very blurred out and overexposed thumbnails from Tibors Mancave, and I thought (for a moment) I could see Linda siting on his lap on the couch. Could it be that they turned off the cams and had sex ? might fit the timeframe of the UM, that lasted about 15/20 mins or so 😆

Don't think so. Various things laying around were in exact same place before and after UM. UM was far too long for that as well. 🙂

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JosephPsalter said:

Don't think so. Various things laying around were in exact same place before and after UM. UM was far too long for that as well. 🙂

Corner of the couch (where I thought i saw, what I saw) is still empty, Tibor was sitting on that same spot  (guest room) seconds before the UM. Still your'e right that the timeframe of the UM was much to long for a sexual intercourse between the two these days. But who knows, it was a strange UM.

• Like 1

Looks like she dyed her hair 😍. And after all, she always gets a bit happy when she cooks and she looks proud of her and always takes a photo of the plate. Tibor just needs to go eat with her everytime an not stay somtimes in the guest room.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, costa049 said:

Looks like she dyed her hair 😍. And after all, she always gets a bit happy when she cooks and she looks proud of her and always takes a photo of the plate.

Sounds like the perfect wife 😂

• moos54 locked this topic