Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

So today, Linda did her topless thing early as you may know and later she had a bath with Tibor. But he left the bath early so not like when they used to take long baths and talk a lot.

After Tibor left, Linda was laying in the bath. There was a calmness about her. I thought it may have been the most beautiful I've seen her.

Regardless, I enjoyed watching her do her cleaning topless again.

Thanks Linda.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

She is now sitting on the couch...looking very depressed and moments away from crying. No television on, no phone (really), nothing. Think she hit finally the bottom in this period. Hate to see her this way....

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, upyourass said:

She is now sitting on the couch...looking ver depressed and moments away from crying. No television on, no phone (really), nothing. Think she hit finally the bottom in this period. Hate to see her this way....

they are doing even more packing now, im assuming shes emotional about moving and going to the next thing, shes not depressed about sitting around at home have all that free time and not sitting in an office all day.

Just got home from work to look at the situation of the day. I am wagering we are going to see the Linda Only apartment in the near future. As someone stated before, I don't see her packing anything. And she did cry when she laid in the bed earlier right after talking to him. Perhaps that is why she so quickly started going topless every day after I mentioned it. She may be preparing for going it alone there and she wants to see how many of her fans will stay with her. Well, shit, she count me in. I practically resubscribed just for her.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Just got home from work to look at the situation of the day. I am wagering we are going to see the Linda Only apartment in the near future. As someone stated before, I don't see her packing anything. And she did cry when she laid in the bed earlier right after talking to him. Perhaps that is why she so quickly started going topless every day after I mentioned it. She may be preparing for going it alone there and she wants to see how many of her fans will stay with her. Well, shit, she count me in. I practically resubscribed just for her.

She is the best on RLcam topless. Her knockers are amazing. Best girl on the site hands down. Leora is close, but at least Tibor can give it to Linda. Paul is a joke. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dahmer33 said:

She is the best on RLcam topless. Her knockers are amazing. Best girl on the site hands down. Leora is close, but at least Tibor can give it to Linda. Paul is a joke. 

Listen, I love Leora but that apartment is getting stale. I'll bet I could replay a bate to you that she did and you couldn't tell if it was from last week or last year.

I hope Linda stays if this is a breakup. But, I don't wish for her to be hurt, either. Tibor at least has a few things going on and he may not be able to support them but he is trying to live his dream. Unfortunately it is his dream and he needs to make it their dream. Again all of what I say is total speculation, but we all know something is very wrong there.

So if it is the Linda apartment, mayyyybbbeee her sister could stay in the guest room.

I can dream.🤣

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Damn right, she is the only reason I bother checking in on rlc, she is stunning. Each to their own of course. :) 

• Upvote 2