Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

21 hours ago, jugghead said:

Sorry if I'm long winded on this but here's what I've observed.

Before they were married they used to do cute things together like put together puzzles, play games, watch movies, have friends over, etc. Can't say what they did off-camera. Maybe a year after they married is when they started to drift apart. He started to spend too much time on his PC and a lot less time with Linda. It's even gotten to the point where they go on vacation and he makes a video. If I were Linda, that shit would piss me off. But, i think Linda is not the one to argue about it. She would let it simmer inside her.

And what about his videos? I've seen them. Okay not my cup of tea but I'm not really impressed. He raps, does workout motivational, break dances, etc. I know other countries are light years behind ours when it comes to rap and hip-hop and such, but does that stuff sell over there? His You tube channel has far less than 3 thousand followers and he's been at it for years. So he has a production company and it looks like a part-time job working with kids doing skateboarding and what not. Unless I'm mistaken, there's no way he makes enough to have collaborators or an actual studio, unless doing the occasional wedding and part-time work pays well enough to employ people.

I get it that he needs to spend inordinate amounts of time to get his business started, but dude, you need to focus on Linda more and not just take her along on a ride that is frustrating her. It can't be all about him.

These are the reasons that I believe she is becoming, what appears to be, numb to all of it. And he just accepts her behavior because he believes he is doing the right things. So he gets frustrated with his blue balls from lack of reciprocation in bed and just blows his load and thinks that is working well enough.

My 2 cents.

I will not detailed analyzed ,as the majority observing for years this couple , I think the real problem is that SOMETHING HAPPENED in Linda’s private life . Did Tibor cheat on her and she found out ? Was she maybe raped by someone and has caused her the current issues ? Is it that there’s no possibility of one of them ( or both ) being able to have children ? Their current lifestyle and relationship , I personally disagree that it is because of being married , something happened at Linda’s private life ( that’s why the tears , the lack of passion ) and changed whoever she was ( also Tibor ) till they got married and even shares this once in a lifetime happening even with the viewers . 

• Like 1

Imagine if Linda did daily sexy teasing, half naked, totally naked and masturbation shows similar to what Leora does. Then you would have two identical apartments. Men doing work on the computer, women bored inside the apartment but intentionally performing for the cams and having the occasional quickie lame sex that only satisfies the guys.

Both women and guys spend the majority of their hours within the walls of the apartments. Both apartments have issues. Leora bides her time but Linda is basically bored as fuck with a sad face. Linda needs to shake her boobies and booty while masturbating her pussy and bum hole. Works for Leora and her fans love it.

Still waiting to see if Linda & Tibor will soon depart RLC. Confusing signs with some boxes packed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dahmer33 said:

Let me play devils advocate! While I do agree Tibor could pay more attention, at least he is doing something with his life. What does Linda do besides from sit on that couch? 

That is a very good point. I hadn't thought much about it. Of course, they may have agreed for her to stay at home and he take care of her. But who knows? Either way she needs to occupy her time. I do know she is away sometimes when he is home, but who knows what she does.

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

I will not detailed analyzed ,as the majority observing for years this couple , I think the real problem is that SOMETHING HAPPENED in Linda’s private life . Did Tibor cheat on her and she found out ? Was she maybe raped by someone and has caused her the current issues ? Is it that there’s no possibility of one of them ( or both ) being able to have children ? Their current lifestyle and relationship , I personally disagree that it is because of being married , something happened at Linda’s private life ( that’s why the tears , the lack of passion ) and changed whoever she was ( also Tibor ) till they got married and even shares this once in a lifetime happening even with the viewers . 

But all those things happen when you are married and they can make the marriage difficult. If she were alone I would think she would be around loved ones that would get her through these bad times.

12 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Imagine if Linda did daily sexy teasing, half naked, totally naked and masturbation shows similar to what Leora does. Then you would have two identical apartments. Men doing work on the computer, women bored inside the apartment but intentionally performing for the cams and having the occasional quickie lame sex that only satisfies the guys.

Both women and guys spend the majority of their hours within the walls of the apartments. Both apartments have issues. Leora bides her time but Linda is basically bored as fuck with a sad face. Linda needs to shake her boobies and booty while masturbating her pussy and bum hole. Works for Leora and her fans love it.

Still waiting to see if Linda & Tibor will soon depart RLC. Confusing signs with some boxes packed.

I am starting to Wonder if L&T are getting the boot because RLC has decided that their customers want to see sex and masturbation 24/7. That might explain all the new blood that's been injected. And let's face it, Linda and Tibor aren't holding up to that standard these days. In the beginning L&T fucked like rabbits, but that was done by default because they were still young and new to each other. It is obvious that Leora decided to go along with the program and secured herself and then Paul a spot in the project. I also might theorize that, at first, Paul didn't want any part of it, then decided he didn't want to lose Leora so he went along with her. It would also explain why they never recalled Kitty and Smith, which Kitty and I both believed they would. I think initially K&S got the boot for the toxic behavior. Then RLC made a decision to not bring them back because they only had sex when they got drunk and it was too iffy they would perform. They didn't act out a script like Leora, and RLC decided to let them go for good.

I have always believed in ddhm's assessment that being on camera 24/7 is no life to live (in spite of what you may think ddhm) for more than a very short period of your life. He is not wrong. And some of these tenants have been here far too long regardless of whether we prefer them to stay or not. I can imagine living life virtually for free can be an addictive drug.

Let's face it folks, Linda is never going to masturbate for us by principle. And they may not be having sex because they are still here and it's hurting their marriage.

And now, the selfish part:

I only hope they bring in someone with juggs as nice as Linda's again. 🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I am starting to Wonder if L&T are getting the boot because RLC has decided that their customers want to see sex and masturbation 24/7. That might explain all the new blood that's been injected

Yeah, it's so obvious with Cheryl and Nikolas or Valerya and Dio that they are in the project for sex and masturbation all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Yeah, it's so obvious with Cheryl and Nikolas or Valerya and Dio that they are in the project for sex and masturbation all the time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Exactly. No, it seems to me that L&T are leaving because they decided to leave. If RLC had decided to send them away the apartment would be empty by now but a month has passed and they still have to pack many things.

26 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Exactly. No, it seems to me that L&T are leaving because they decided to leave. If RLC had decided to send them away the apartment would be empty by now but a month has passed and they still have to pack many things.

Whatever they've decided, they don't seem to be pressed for time, which seems to say a lot to me.

they packed things in boxes, but these are all still present in the apartment

Linda and Tibor are good participants that rlc had trouble finding for this apartment, we have seen this couple evolve over the years, years that play on the sexual frequency of the couple, they fucked almost every day at the beginning, then comes marriage, work and the pandemic, all of which have been right in their frequency

The pandemic had a beneficial effect for most of their friends who took the opportunity to have children

I find these meetings between friends missing now but it is also understandable

life is like that

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

Jeez, I hope you didn't wear out buttons with all those emojis. Well, at least you had a good laugh.

As you can tell, I don't really look at any of these newbs and many of the others so you're right to assume I don't know shit. In fact, I think 10 or 11 years is quite enough for me as well. I tried to hold on a little with L&T but if they go I'm out. Used to like Leora but she does almost nothing for me these days (although riding the dildo on the bed headboard was kinda cool). At this point, unless Jasmin or Kitty return, I'm pretty much done.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I'm pretty much done.

I was already done after Leora's third bate, when I joined in Jan. 2018. Seen it ones, seen it all. FreeBee since then, I can come back when I want to 😂

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

Whatever they've decided, they don't seem to be pressed for time, which seems to say a lot to me.

they packed things in boxes, but these are all still present in the apartment

Linda and Tibor are good participants that rlc had trouble finding for this apartment, we have seen this couple evolve over the years, years that play on the sexual frequency of the couple, they fucked almost every day at the beginning, then comes marriage, work and the pandemic, all of which have been right in their frequency

The pandemic had a beneficial effect for most of their friends who took the opportunity to have children

I find these meetings between friends missing now but it is also understandable

life is like that

Yes, they were one of the best partiipants/ couples of RLC in a long time. They are full of life, especially when they were having sexual activity and used to have guests there. Linda is very sexy, if not one of the seiest participants ever to me, and has very sensual moves. She and Tibor workout regularly, and tibor also raps and does break dancing, and has his thing with the caeras and drones, etc. And they've made the commitement to get married. But yes, the marriage and the pandamic/ work worsened things, and Linda's depression has been bad since then... It will be one if the greatest losses for RLC ever.

• Like 1

And it seems she's been slowly emptying the closet/ clothing storage room for days/ a week. Lot's of full cardboard and plastic boxes and pink suitcase in the hall. And earlier today she was also fullfilling a black plastic sack with more clothes. The process of departure (being true) goes on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1