There family is getting bigger

1337nl

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there less kitten's now?  Was 6 at the start but now I only see 4.  They lose some or give them away?  :o

Don't know. Kittens in a pile of kittens are a bit difficult to identify. We don't have names for them yet, and they're all mixtures of black and white, and sometimes they play in hidden locations.

Still, they are the most entertaining of the RLC tenants right now & I hope they stick with Maya and Stephen rather than move elsewhere...

The moment I watched them come in with the kittens and took them out of a box, I was able to count 4 of them as I wrote with the picture I posted at the beginning of this topic.

Did not know if there were more, it could be if they let 2 of the kittens in the box that time. Its not that I watched there cam for hours, hopped in took the screenshot and posted it up here on CC.

Its not a bad thing they are not keeping all of them if there are less kittens now. Having a dog, one cat, the fishtank and all those kittens would make a better zoo then CC.

Are there less kitten's now?  Was 6 at the start but now I only see 4.  They lose some or give them away?  :o

Don't know. Kittens in a pile of kittens are a bit difficult to identify. We don't have names for them yet, and they're all mixtures of black and white, and sometimes they play in hidden locations.

Still, they are the most entertaining of the RLC tenants right now & I hope they stick with Maya and Stephen rather than move elsewhere...

I only saw 5 when I started watching them again. Yesterday at around 7 pm their time Maya got a phone call, she got dressed and took one kitten and put him in a box with a towel in it and she went to their door and the kitten was gone!  :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have we given names to the cats yet? What is the tom cat's name? He looks like he is annoyed by the kittens, but tolerates them. In several more months, the tom cat can start screwing the kittens, when they get old enough. It's about time he got a few girlfriends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing from the sound coming through the camera's microphone that they have two fish tanks. One near the camera, and another across the room next to the computer. If the only fish tank was the one next to the computer, the sound would not be as loud and clear as with a fish tank next to the microphone.

The kittens are getting a lot bigger, and they will soon become girlfriends for the big gray tom cat.