B4 - General Topic 2023 #23 (April)

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

They are doing absolutely fine and great , they are very very clever obviously and seems that they decided to invest the money that they made with RLC in a new life there . I  believe that as individuals they will both succeed , I wish that their relationship also works but I have strong doubts on that despite now all looking perfect ( but that’s my own opinion ). 

Another former RLC tenant ( Ariana ) has also settled down and she’s doing quite ok in California , many times all 3 of them do things together , but Ariana I think used a lot of her seduction skills to achieve a full year that she’s now there . In general , if you really have a goal in life , if you commit to it and dedicate yourself , with a bit of luck that is also needed , 9 out of 10 times people will succeed . Thor and Holly have taken it seriously and it is working fine for them . 

There are several large Ukrainian communities in California, the largest may be in the state capital, Sacramento.  There are labor shortages in certain sectors in California.  Some of the shortages are long-term, some are acute.  Mexicans have arrived from semi-tropical Mexico to shovel snow off building roofs in the Sierra Nevada mountain range at an hourly wage of $25 an hour.  Over 1800 centimeters of snow has fallen over the winter at some locations.

I know Holly is fairly fluent in English, I don't know about Thor.  Maybe Tweety, Holly's partner in English language studies, will show up some day on a visit.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

There are several large Ukrainian communities in California, the largest may be in the state capital, Sacramento.  There are labor shortages in certain sectors in California.  Some of the shortages are long-term, some are acute.  Mexicans have arrived from semi-tropical Mexico to shovel snow off building roofs in the Sierra Nevada mountain range at an hourly wage of $25 an hour.  Over 1800 centimeters of snow has fallen over the winter at some locations.

I know Holly is fairly fluent in English, I don't know about Thor.  Maybe Tweety, Holly's partner in English language studies, will show up some day on a visit.

Really doubt that they went to California to remove the snow from the streets. 😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

whatever the case may be, alsu serafima zhanna kimberly aziza britney tani lara tereza timur anthony grisha nelly bogdan the dog all need to evacuate the premises!

even the dog?! lol

• Haha 3