B4 - General Topic 2023 #23 (April)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Really doubt that they went to California to remove the snow from the streets. 😂

With overtime rates, Saturday and Sunday pay rates, better money than they could make at RLC!

Its now a race against time to remove the snow from the roofs before the roofs collapse.  The snow compacts and freezes, refreezes, freezes, etc and then it becomes known as Sierra concrete .   Those roofs have the weight equivalent of nearly two meters of water lying on them.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

With overtime rates, Saturday and Sunday pay rates, better money than they could make at RLC!

Its now a race against time to remove the snow from the roofs before the roofs collapse.  The snow compacts and freezes, refreezes, freezes, etc and then it becomes known as Sierra concrete .   Those roofs have the weight equivalent of nearly two meters of water lying on them.

I don't know but it look pretty hot in California now.

Again, you are going too far in your theories.

They are models, they went to California probably to work in a field related to that.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Comment savez-vous??? plus important encore, pouvez-vous me faire une invitation ??

il faut savoir ecouter les gens quand ils parlent,cela fait deux jour qu'elles échange des messages vocaux entre-elle

6 hours ago, Fennec said:

Aziza smiling then crying after listening to a message. Clearly missing someone.

If it's her boyfriend then the chances of seeing her having sex on camera will drop down to 0.

3 minutes ago, Zaran said:

If it's her boyfriend then the chances of seeing her having sex on camera will drop down to 0.

If we don't even watch her having sex with Bogdan so the chances of watching her having sex with anyone is 0.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

If we don't even watch her having sex with Bogdan so the chances of watching her having sex with anyone is 0.

Garage cam would solve that problem.

Subscribers would increase, as cars and girls are a big deal.

I am beginning to think that RLC means exactly this, that is, real everyday life cam, so real life of common people NOT just sex. The problem is, unless we have some kind of pervert curiosity to see what normal people do, we are paying just for this: like if they would tell us: "Do you know what happens in normal life? Here it is". Ok, but we don't need this, we already have our normal life, no need to see what other normal people are doing and how they are living, because we already know that. Unfortunately we are paying (well, really me actually not) for something different, and the service that they provide is not what we want.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Marco71 said:

I am beginning to think that RLC means exactly this, that is, real everyday life cam, so real life of common people NOT just sex. The problem is, unless we have some kind of pervert curiosity to see what normal people do, we are paying just for this: like if they would tell us: "Do you know what happens in normal life? Here it is". Ok, but we don't need this, we already have our normal life, no need to see what other normal people are doing and how they are living, because we already know that. Unfortunately we are paying (well, really me actually not) for something different, and the service that they provide is not what we want.

I'm sorry but RLC is manly a voyeur site. If you want a site to watch people having sex in front of them camera there is VHTV for that.

• Upvote 3