poor animals

Guest barb

Qualude (the dog) gets walked regularly, even in the dead of the Siberian winter (and he even gets suited up for that.)

M&S are animal lovers. I have never seen signs of animal abuse. They don't even abuse each other, unlike several other RLC couples who shall remained unnamed. 

My only complaint is that Maya has not adopted little squirrel. Dammit.

Their dog is not a race that requires a lot of walks. It's also not good for its legs to be too active.

To stay in shape and do not swell with excess, a Char-Pei should walk between 30 and 40 minutes per day. It'll enjoy running on your side if you are jogging.

Their dog is not a race that requires a lot of walks. It's also not good for its legs to be too active.

To stay in shape and do not swell with excess, a Char-Pei should walk between 30 and 40 minutes per day. It'll enjoy running on your side if you are jogging.

For me its a Mastiff, but maybe im wroing.

Mastiff's are huge dogs. Maybe even twice the size of Maya's dog. Our neighbor to the north of us had one called Earl and he was huge. He occasionally would shit in our yard and it was as big as horse shit.

But he was very friendly. Died earlier this year. I don't think they live but 10 years.

Mastiff's are huge dogs. Maybe even twice the size of Maya's dog. Our neighbor to the north of us had one called Earl and he was huge. He occasionally would shit in our yard and it was as big as horse shit.

But he was very friendly. Died earlier this year. I don't think they live but 10 years.

no entiendo como alguien puede decir que ese perro es un mastin ,  no opines no digas tonterias , mejor callado .