B7 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

35 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Those girls are on pray. I love their attitude and good mood.  I could have been without yet another no-brain macho Neanderthaler who seem to think he's gods gift to the world.

Maneaters come to mind... yeah..they're having fun...

Very dangerous game from Dylan being around with the “ bosses protege “ … Or maybe they told her to be around him so as the incident to be forgotten and the concentration goes elsewhere .. Or ( most probably ) Aziza trying to develop relationships with other tenants as well … interesting and of course another sign of the new fresh air that these 3 additions in B7 brought . 

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I hope Aziza is not going to fall for this, it would be too cheap

you don't want see her fucked by a big cock

always better than to see her on her phone H24 in her bedroom and don't know what to do of her time

this is why having a guy for entertain the girls like this Dylan is good

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, switch said:

you don't want see her fucked by a big cock

always better than to see her on her phone H24 in her bedroom and don't know what to do of her time

this is why having a guy for entertain the girls like this Dylan is good

no why would i look at a dick, i'm not gay

Too early to judge Dylan, you’re judging hi by his look only. I saw him knock the door gently before entering the toilet, the other men just barge in. That is quite respectful.

Anthony seems way more of a Neanderthal, pushing himself into Zara, almost forcing himself. I don’t think he means badly but he is a bit helpless.

It was my first time paying attention to the live cam ( I usually come here for different things) and I enjoyed the party very much. Too my surprise I was way more interested in the boy/girl reactions that the girl/girl reactions. I do not mind men in the appartment…

4 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

Too early to judge Dylan, you’re judging hi by his look only. I saw him knock the door gently before entering the toilet, the other men just barge in.

I find that quite respectful.

personally I find him cool and l like his italian style with the girls , not shy and seductor

it's pleasant to see him try to seduce the girls it's not like this Anthony

and the girls seems to taking pleasure too on that game

1 minute ago, switch said:

personally I find him cool and l like his italian style with the girls , not shy and seductor

Yep he just looks like a self confident guy, Antony is the one who appears cocky but like I said I think it is out of uncertainty with him, he has no idea how to approach women.

2 minutes ago, switch said:

Excellent said , the guy is the type of person that you would like to have around to feel nice and smile , to feel no stress and not pressure flirting .. all natural and if you like him or not , he is who he is , not pretending or whatever .. it is now though even more scary as we don’t know what might be talked in Russian from the two besties to Aziza .. but how great , the 3 seem to have become four ..and it is the same fun and excitement , how different vibes than watching pretty Kimberly isolated in her room , Aziza also in her own world and the camera teaser in B1 alongside the tourist just some days ago .