​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

Free lessons from Ulyana for any future to be popular / permanent / wanna be RLC tenant on how to achieve appreciation and acceptance from the audience , how to build a fans / tenant relationship , how to “ grow “ in the eyes of current subscribers and how could possible attract new ones .. 

Ulyana could have easily taken the “ DAY OFF “ today and nobody would complain .. on the contrary , she wanted to please both her loyal fans and herself by presenting another one of her sessions , despite not being easy , she is in a way “ trying ? “ to say “ THANK YOU “ to anyone keep on supporting her through the years and having made her the most returning tenant ever and I believe the ONLY one ( if I am wrong I am waiting for the correction 😆 ) who has worked for RLC in 3 different cities .. 

Had Ulyana stayed continuously with RLC since the very first day she appeared on cameras , she would have been the NEXT BIG THING for this site .. A tenant who is simply the PURE  and AMAZING adult entertainment but at the same time a girl who won’t hesitate to socialize , do the unthinkable ( girl / girl shows ) , try One Night Stand sessions ( who can forget her interaction with Cesar aka Bruno in B2 ) and go mad on cameras destroying a whole living room ( her first apartment after finding out that her boyfriend was cheating on her ) …

This is Ulyana and I personally hope she stays for as long as she wishes and FINALLY RLC realize that this woman with the right “ caring “ and “ protection “ can lead RLC in the next years . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jacopo89 said:

Harley-Bating

Nur wegen Ulyana und Harley habe ich mein Abonnement verlängert. Leider fehlen in der Wohnung der Mädchen einige Dinge die in den Villen zu ihren " Wundertaten " beigetragen haben : die Badewanne, bestimmte andere Mädchen  und der unmittelbare Kontakt zu den anderen Teilnehmerinnen. Spontan sich ergebende Situationen wird es nicht so viele geben können. Und Ulyana scheint jetzt auch mehr von ihrer Zeit außerhalb der Kameras zu verbringen. Schöne Interaktionen zwischen Ulyana und Harley sind zwar denkbar aber leider nicht sehr wahrscheinlich. Trotzdem ist endlich mit den beiden Mädchen wieder die Hoffnung zurückgekehrt wenigstens einen Abglanz der  " alten Zeiten " aufleben zu lassen. Leider hat jedes Ding seine Zeit im Leben und wenn diese Zeit abgelaufen ist gibt es keine  Wiederauferstehung  mehr.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Just because of Ulyana and Harley I renewed my subscription. Unfortunately, some of the things that contributed to their "miracles" in the villas are missing in the girls' apartment: the bathtub, certain other girls and direct contact with the other participants. There won't be that many spontaneously arising situations. And Ulyana seems to be spending more of her time away from the cameras now too. Beautiful interactions between Ulyana and Harley are conceivable but unfortunately not very likely. Nevertheless, with the two girls, the hope has finally returned to at least revive a glimpse of the "old days". Unfortunately everything has its time in life and when that time is up there is no resurrection.

why would you renew just for 2 call back girls?  before you go spastic on me, i also renewed for a call back girl with kristy.  i was disappointed and told myself, never again.