​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

I have a very important question to ask, at the moment I see myself ( a week or two) finally catching up to certain financial obligations, and the only reason I stop my membership in the first place from, after being an active for years is when Ulyana left the site, but unfortunately after the excitement of knowing she was back but not yet ready financially to sign up, it was extremely fortunate one day they allowed a non-member as myself to view the kitchen, and Ulyana seem to be recording herself practicing Runway modeling, and I must say she looks amazing with her hair and what she was wearing along with that sexy walk, but now recently they have not offered absolutely no live video of any kind from the kitchen or the living room, so right now I'm in a out of sight out of mine situation and my question is it worth signing up, being that it's looking very good to be soon, when I'm ready to do so, well anyway thanks in advance

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I have a very important question to ask, at the moment I see myself ( a week or two) finally catching up to certain financial obligations, and the only reason I stop my membership in the first place from, after being an active for years is when Ulyana left the site, but unfortunately after the excitement of knowing she was back but not yet ready financially to sign up, it was extremely fortunate one day they allowed a non-member as myself to view the kitchen, and Ulyana seem to be recording herself practicing Runway modeling, and I must say she looks amazing with her hair and what she was wearing along with that sexy walk, but now recently they have not offered absolutely no live video of any kind from the kitchen or the living room, so right now I'm in a out of sight out of mine situation and my question is it worth signing up, being that it's looking very good to be soon, when I'm ready to do so, well anyway thanks in advance

that's a question you have to answer for yourself.  for myself, no.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

If you are to sign up just for her, or that apartment in particular, absolutely not. To each is own, but apart from Ari and 2-3 other girls it’s absolutely not worth it to pay

• Thanks 1