B7 - General Topic 2023 #9 (April)

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

Maybe you should add "in my opinion" as well. Practice what you preach.

Oh did you feel hurt since you tried to pull a monkey out of your hat that's not there? Please show me where i wrote "we". Its obvious for even the lowest intelligence that I am speaking on my own behalf and nobody else.  Better luck next time 😉

The situation is simple: Dylan, Gloria and Ashley have been called to distract from the affair between Bogdan and Aziza. Until a month ago, Aziza wasn't even important, but now she's casually the protagonist.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I will say that I HOPE that Tereza can be seduced and see some fun starring Timur and him … this is what I say as for the last comment , in my humble opinion , with this guy around , suddenly everything looks possible … I mean , Aziza ?? Please .. she joined on the 17th February , i challenge anyone to name of what can we remember her apart from the SHITTEST MOMENT we have witnessed with the footage deletion and maybe 1-2 masturbations .. and look today .. so , let’s see whose next to surrender .. the normal happens , it can’t be that people , nice , young , not to be horny and experience such moments and incidents … And Aziza has been one of the hungry ones .. 

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

The situation is simple: Dylan, Gloria and Ashley have been called to distract from the affair between Bogdan and Aziza. Until a month ago, Aziza wasn't even important, but now she's casually the protagonist.

You are right with this post , I also mentioned that recently and makes really good sense .