Let’s see the two differences how Anthony handle things and how Dylan does.. Zara and Dana arrive , he goes to play PS with Timur .. Ashley and and Gloria arrive , Dylan manages to “get rid “ 😂 of Aziza and dedicates time with them at terrace .. 

And .. Dana and Zara with Anthony teasing with a strip cards playing some weeks ago when he just “ full attack “ both the girls as soon as they got to get introduced and know one another in the villa . All I want to say is that this guy has achieved in such a short time the most basic thing that we as viewers wish , that is to make an apartment interesting and watchable . We were burying B7 daily and the last 72 hours , B4 and B7 might be seeing posts and forum participation ( obviously RLC top cameras ) that  we haven’t seen since the Martina / Nelly times .. We will argue , have different opinions , we will agree and disagree about certain things BUT .. RLC is alive again and the FORUM is also alive than the hibernation of the most people here that we were complaining ( rightfully ) due to lack of content .. And we just got 2 new ones in B1 , so , all pieces set on place , RLC 2.0 has begun full throttle officially and let’s hope this nice start continues . 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Vediamo le due differenze come Anthony gestisce le cose e come fa Dylan.. Arrivano Zara e Dana, lui va a giocare a PS con Timur.. Arrivano Ashley e Gloria, Dylan riesce a "sbarazzarsi" 😂 di Aziza e dedica del tempo con loro in terrazza.. 

E .. Dana e Zara con Anthony che prendono in giro con una striscia di carte giocando alcune settimane fa quando ha appena "attaccato in pieno" entrambe le ragazze non appena si sono presentate e si sono conosciute nella villa. Tutto quello che voglio dire è che questo ragazzo ha realizzato in così poco tempo la cosa più basilare che noi spettatori desideriamo, cioè rendere un appartamento interessante e guardabile. Seppellivamo B7 ogni giorno e nelle ultime 72 ore , B4 e B7 potrebbero vedere post e partecipazione al forum ( ovviamente le migliori telecamere RLC ) che non vedevamo dai tempi di Martina / Nelly . Discuteremo , avremo opinioni diverse , noi saranno d' accordo e in disaccordo su certe cose MA .. RLC è di nuovo vivo e anche il FORUM è vivo rispetto all'ibernazione della maggior parte delle persone qui che ci lamentavamo ( giustamente ) a causa della mancanza di contenuti .. E ne abbiamo appena ricevuti 2 nuovi B1 , 

Ancora una volta parli a nome di tutti su cio’ che interessa a te e vuoi guardare, i contenuti c’erano anche prima, ma tu non riesci a coglierli perche’ l’unica cosa che vuoi e’ cio’ che puoi vedere anche gratuitamente, il forum e’ aumentato di commenti, ma mi sembrano tutti in negativo😏 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Ancora una volta parli a nome di tutti su cio’ che interessa a te e vuoi guardare, i contenuti c’erano anche prima, ma tu non riesci a coglierli perche’ l’unica cosa che vuoi e’ cio’ che puoi vedere anche gratuitamente, il forum e’ aumentato di commenti, ma mi sembrano tutti in negativo😏 

👏👏👏 Congratulations , you got me and you have it all figured out right . Enjoy 🤡

I am impressed that Nelly keeps in her house ( because I will always believe that this is what she and Bogdan think of B7 ) the plastic balloon type dick on the kitchen shelf 😂🤣

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Certo che ho capito, volevi il puttanaio? Lo hai ottenuto.

No .. you have it all figured out right , congratulations , what more should I say ? 

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see the two differences how Anthony handle things and how Dylan does.. Zara and Dana arrive , he goes to play PS with Timur .. Ashley and and Gloria arrive , Dylan manages to “get rid “ 😂 of Aziza and dedicates time with them at terrace .. 

And .. Dana and Zara with Anthony teasing with a strip cards playing some weeks ago when he just “ full attack “ both the girls as soon as they got to get introduced and know one another in the villa . All I want to say is that this guy has achieved in such a short time the most basic thing that we as viewers wish , that is to make an apartment interesting and watchable . We were burying B7 daily and the last 72 hours , B4 and B7 might be seeing posts and forum participation ( obviously RLC top cameras ) that  we haven’t seen since the Martina / Nelly times .. We will argue , have different opinions , we will agree and disagree about certain things BUT .. RLC is alive again and the FORUM is also alive than the hibernation of the most people here that we were complaining ( rightfully ) due to lack of content .. And we just got 2 new ones in B1 , so , all pieces set on place , RLC 2.0 has begun full throttle officially and let’s hope this nice start continues . 

i think anthony want grisha back to see his cock in the bathtub

I agree with the observation noted already very early from good friend ed2 that Wendy also belongs to the “ bad” and “ wild “ girls category 😉😉 Let’s see with her also . 

• Haha 1