B7 - General Topic 2023 #10 (April)

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i thought she said he was a shit fuck that lasted 2 mins, but she she didnt go back for more anyway

It's funny that she said that when Grisha was very quick and had trouble getting hard every time that they had sex but she always came to him.

I still think that Ant was too gentle to her while Grisha was hardcore. That's why she liked Grisha and not Ant.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It's funny that she said that when Grisha was very quick and had trouble getting hard every time that they had sex but she always came to him.

I still think that Ant was too gentle to her while Grisha was hardcore. That's why she liked Grisha and not Ant.

that soon stopped as well and she went back to the offcam fuck buddies

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

that soon stopped as well and she went back to the offcam fuck buddies

And then went back again. One in the B4 LR and near her leaving in his room. Maybe even four but now I don't remember correctly.

the thing i have difficulty to understand with Anthony is why he continue to seduce some girls for fuck them if he know he have a serious problem with his sexuality i don't get it

the first thing he should think is go see a doctor for his erection problem and premature cum

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, switch said:

the thing i have difficulty to understand with Anthony is why he continue to seduce some girls for fuck them if he know he have a serious problem with his sexuality i don't get it

the first thing he should think is go see a doctor for his erection problem and premature cum

Oh so now you are a Doctor (or a shrink) and know for a fact he's got serious problems with premature ejaculation, his sexuality and penis erection...sigh some men here are beyond ignorant.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, kris66 said:

Oh so now you are a Doctor and know for a fact he's got a serious problem...sigh some men here are beyond ignorant.

lol it's you the ignorant for not see he has a issue with his premature cumshot

• Upvote 1

Just now, switch said:

lol it's you the ignorant for not see he has a issue with his premature cumshot

So all the times he's fucked women with no problem has gone by you unnoticed or are you just another ignorant idiot here? Did you just crawl out from under a rock?

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

So all the times he's fucked women with no problem has gone by you unnoticed or are you just another ignorant idiot here? Did you just crawl out from under a rock?

ah you talk about his regular 2 mn of sex 😄 come on put your glasses little boy

• Upvote 1