5 minutes ago, switch said:

just help here to go in her bedroom for go sleep with ashley and do not try to take advantage of a drunk girl

this guy is not  intelligent at all

I would fuck the shit out of her. Are you gay?

7 minutes ago, switch said:

just help here to go in her bedroom for go sleep with ashley and do not try to take advantage of a drunk girl

this guy is not  intelligent at all

It's not that big of a deal,she clearly wants to be around him,he's not taking advantage of anything....

This is the second time that I've seen Anthony in a bathtub with a naked woman and nothing from him. The last time, his apologist said that he just didn't like her...that she was too this and she was too that. I'm waiting and watching and it looks like he might be falling asleep. If he does not rise to the occasion this time, I'm interested to see what new excuse they have for him. 

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

He knows Zara is a lost case and he wont get her

If it was another guy , I would say that he should insist and I believe finally get her .. I don’t think that Zara would be a lost case , she’s just feels special and doesn’t want to have the role of the “ easy “ girl .. As you see , Dylan not only hasn’t flirted her but not even touched her once .. With patience and nice approach , all can happen , think of Samson and Loraine and for how long he was trying .. Of course , it might be that Zara has “ borders “ as it seems of what she wants to do on cameras and this also being a reason .. And also the fact that Dana is always there watching .. He could try make her jealous if he believes she likes him and then we can see where it goes .. 

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

These girls clearly wants even when they are not drunk as we have seen

for the moment it was always in a drunk situation when Gloria wanted Anthony, tomorrow will be a different day

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If it was another guy , I would say that he should insist and I believe finally get her .. I don’t think that Zara would be a lost case , she’s just feels special and doesn’t want to have the role of the “ easy “ girl .. As you see , Dylan not only hasn’t flirted her but not even touched her once .. With patience and nice approach , all can happen , think of Samson and Loraine and for how long he was trying .. Of course , it might be that Zara has “ borders “ as it seems of what she wants to do on cameras and this also being a reason .. And also the fact that Dana is always there watching .. He could try make her jealous if he believes she likes him and then we can see where it goes .. 

What you see from Zara and Dana now is all you will ever see on RLC. And I have no complaints. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

This is the second time that I've seen Anthony in a bathtub with a naked woman and nothing from him. The last time, his apologist said that he just didn't like her...that she was too this and she was too that. I'm waiting and watching and it looks like he might be falling asleep. If he does not rise to the occasion this time, I'm interested to see what new excuse they have for him. 

He fucked nearly 2-2,5 hours ago another one , she’s completely  wasted and there’s no point to do anything , this will be no pleasure at all , except if putting a dick inside a pussy  gives pride to a guy .. he isn’t missing sex and his behavior can help him establish an even better relationship - pure FWB like Dylan and Ashley - and solve any sex issues whenever the hunger of it comes . 

il y a 2 minutes, switch a dit :

for the moment it was always in a drunk situation when Gloria wanted Anthony, tomorrow will be another day

Isn't that why people get drunk in the first place? To get rid of inhibitions imposed on them by society? To do what they really want?

• Upvote 1