3 minutes ago, Fritzhonka said:

I have empathy

So do I. Yes he is not the best performer, or even a good one, but he's nice and treats those around him well. And I think the name calling for him is incredibly ignorant and immature.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

So mama and papa aren’t disturbed and angry … or also , both villas ( RLC flagships ) need to share viewership as they have been “ dead “ for months ..

OR  ..... after the visit of the police last week, a repeat visit is not wanted.

2 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

He's too ignorant to even be embarrassed!!

As bad as he is and admittedly I wish there was another guy there, one thing I will at least give him all the credit in the world for: as embarrassing as it is to constantly fail at sex with these numerous women, he must have all the confidence in the world to keep setting himself up for said embarrassment. Had I been in his shoes, I'm not too proud to admit I'd probably would have ran for the hills. But I commend him for keep trying. I do think he should seriously consider taking some medication because this happens to him a lot.

There is a Spanish sports journalist who has commented on Formula 1 for years and before the start he always says this phrase, "if you blink you're going to miss it", I think it can be applied to Anthony...😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

As bad as he is and admittedly I wish there was another guy there, one thing I will at least give him all the credit in the world for: as embarrassing as it is to constantly fail at sex with these numerous women, he must have all the confidence in the world to keep setting himself up for said embarrassment. Had I been in his shoes, I'm not too proud to admit I'd probably would have ran for the hills. But I commend him for keep trying. I do think he should seriously consider taking some medication because this happens to him a lot.

He did manage to fuck Lavika multiple times without any problem.  Shit happens at times especially when there's alchohol involved (or drugs).
I salute him for at least get some pussy last night. She would not even know what happened 100% today as she was quite drunk and was not the best performer herself 😉 

And yes I agree. he has always treated all the ladies correct and nice with respect (listening a lot and talking to them and taking them serious) and they seem to like him a lot.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

He did manage to fuck Lavika multiple times without any problem.  Shit happens at times especially when there's alchohol involved (or drugs).
I salute him for at least get some pussy last night. She would not even know what happened 100% today as she was quite drunk and was not the best performer herself 😉 

And yes I agree. he has always treated all the ladies correct and nice with respect (listening a lot and talking to them and taking them serious) and they seem to like him a lot.

The problem is these women aren't interested in gentlemen and good men. They love the bad boys and assoles. Basically, men that will treat them like shit.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Zara is a teasing child and mama Dana is there to protect her when she exaggerates .. As some members have said , I seriously doubt also about her sexual experience .. the only chance that we might see her and understand is if Dylan approaches her with his own style .. 

sexual experience?, it's about time people here accepted what these girls off camera are and in the last update it seems like they've emptied an entire brothel, I don't have a problem with it but don't make them more innocent than they are

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The problem is these women aren't interested in gentlemen and good men. They love the bad boys and assoles. Basically, men that will treat them like shit.

lucky for them that RLC is very successful in finding those guys

• Haha 1