47 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Anthony was hired by RLC  for one reason and one reason only. That is to get as many of the girls into bed as he possibly can. He has succeeded on several occasions. Lately he has been trying his hardest to get Zara to give in as his next conquest, but with no luck. I just hope Zara is smart enough to completely reject him, so she doesn't become just another stroke on his score card. Zara has so much more class than him. He is such an annoying bastard to watch trying to seduce the girls.

Oh my, I guy is trying to get laid 😱🤣, are y’all the old fart moral police 🙄 and when it comes to Zara she needs a dick like 2 weeks ago 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, switch said:

I wish good luck to Bogdan and Nelly with this team during this spring and this summer

All of their “ time is up “ questioning is easily now forgotten as it will be even more less people caring about them as the attention is elsewhere and they will continue living the King and Queen life with all cost free life and milking RLC by simply helping in “ sideline “ missions ( Martina , Aziza ) … if you want to see how smart people are nowadays , B&N are more than the perfect examples … 

Anthony can’t get an erection , WTF ? I start thinking that his goal is to play it romantic and end up emotionally with someone rather than being a “ playboy “ ( the guy obviously can’t enjoy pure sex and has to be well prepared to get the situation as he wants / erection ) .. Gloria simply wants to fuck and enjoy and his preaching her like she’s in a state to care or pay attention .. Obviously she shows paying attention to him so as not to disappoint him but I will be surprised if we see again another chance given to him by her .. Sometimes we men are completely stupid to understand the signals and I don’t know what Anthony thinks he achieves with this disastrous at this time behavior .. THE WOMAN CRAVES TO BE FUCKED , give it to her anyway you can and in the morning , wake up , make her a breakfast and win her if this is the case … PFFF .. That’s why Dylan might fuck the whole roster 😂🤣

22 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Oh my, I guy is trying to get laid 😱🤣, are y’all the old fart moral police 🙄 and when it comes to Zara she needs a dick like 2 weeks ago 🤣🤣

Zara is a teasing child and mama Dana is there to protect her when she exaggerates .. As some members have said , I seriously doubt also about her sexual experience .. the only chance that we might see her and understand is if Dylan approaches her with his own style .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anthony can’t get an erection , WTF ? I start thinking that his goal is to play it romantic and end up emotionally with someone rather than being a “ playboy “ ( the guy obviously can’t enjoy pure sex and has to be well prepared to get the situation as he wants / erection ) .. Gloria simply wants to fuck and enjoy and his preaching her like she’s in a state to care or pay attention .. Obviously she shows paying attention to him so as not to disappoint him but I will be surprised if we see again another chance given to him by her .. Sometimes we men are completely stupid to understand the signals and I don’t know what Anthony thinks he achieves with this disastrous at this time behavior .. THE WOMAN CRAVES TO BE FUCKED , give it to her anyway you can and in the morning , wake up , make her a breakfast and win her if this is the case … PFFF .. That’s why Dylan might fuck the whole roster 😂🤣

check the replay when she started to stroke his cock under the water, he came after 30 seconds under the water this is why he can't get hard after that

5 minutes ago, switch said:

check the replay when she started to stroke his cock under the water, he came after 30 seconds under the water this is why he can't get hard after that

I don’t think he came but will have a look of course .. as we know , inside the water isn’t the easiest but she even went down on him and gave him a blowjob to get harder , she even comes in his room to be fucked , she tries again with a blowjob and he now preaches her when she has been drinking and simply wants to relax and sleep nice .. Loraine , so lucky she escaped and hopefully she can find pleasure at her 28 like she was finally satisfied by Samson ..

3 minutes ago, switch said:

Are you sure ? Will have to check replay to see.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'll be satisfied with just Wednesday.

I agree .. but Wayne also fucks her well , he knows what she likes and gives it to her . And she’s really attached to him .. but the 3some event with the red hair is always a parameter that we shouldn’t forget and we need to be open for any incidents ..