3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

This just seem very weird to me. He just banged Gloria (or is it Ashley?) and now she sit next to him while he have Aziza cuddling and openly flirting...wtf?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

What is so weird ? They clearly are just sex partners, nothing more, and they all enjoy hanging out together.   

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

What is so weird ? They clearly are just sex partners, nothing more, and they all enjoy hanging out together.   

Nahh I am not convinced that Aziza is ok with it. She seem more invested emotional toward him and so far there's no evidenece she know he's fucking the other girls (naive as she is). It will be interesting to see how the dram unfolds.

• Haha 2

Just now, kris66 said:

Nahh I am not convinced that Aziza is ok with it. She seem more invested emotional toward him and so far there's no evidenece she know he's fucking the other girl naive as she is). It will be interesting to see how the dram unfolds.

If you believe that I am sorry to say this, but in this instance you are the naive one 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Nahh I am not convinced that Aziza is ok with it. She seem more invested emotional toward him and so far there's no evidenece she know he's fucking the other girls (naive as she is). It will be interesting to see how the dram unfolds.

Agreed, something tells me she would not be ok with that. It doesn’t seem to be in line with her personality and  she is a germaphobe lol

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Agreed, something tells me she would not be ok with that. It doesn’t seem to be in line with her personality and  she is a germaphobe lol

"germaphobe"?? she had unprotected sex with him om the 2nd day of his arrival!!

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Which is totally unusual regarding her habits. The girls put gloves to take out the bin in her bathroom. 😄 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Haha…yeah, that doesn’t help my case. But it did seem like she was just swept away by him and gave in. She did stop him initially from undoing her belt.