B7 - General Topic 2023 #11 (April)

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Yes 🇹🇹🤩

Don Bradman's thoughts.

"Bradman ranked Brian Lara and Tendulkar as the best batsmen in the world and found it difficult to judge who was better. He thought that Tendulkar had a very sound defence while Lara was marginally more aggressive and took more risks

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Don Bradman's thoughts.

"Bradman ranked Brian Lara and Tendulkar as the best batsmen in the world and found it difficult to judge who was better. He thought that Tendulkar had a very sound defence while Lara was marginally more aggressive and took more risks

He's considered one of if not the best.....thanks fellow cricket mate🥳

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Is it just me but the relation between Ashley and Gloria isn't the same anymore ?  Lot colder than it was ...

What?  You mean shot out of a canon crazy lesbians to trick people into subbing, then revert back to boyfriend mode?

Nawww

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

What?  You mean shot out of a canon crazy lesbians to trick people into subbing, then revert back to boyfriend mode?

Nawww

Hey man, I just asked a question ... Wasn't talking about their lesbian stuff but they barely talk to each other lately ... 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Is it just me but the relation between Ashley and Gloria isn't the same anymore ?  Lot colder than it was ...

I don't see that at all. But there's a new girl who also take up time and also Gloria had a "meltdown" where Ashley took care of her and talked to her about it. That shows me that they are OK.
They were out all day yesterday together too.

Il y a 1 heure, kris66 a dit :

Ashley/Dylan. Afternoon licking at the pool and a blowjob at the Terrace (Getting caught by Gloria) 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Nice catch!