B7 - General Topic 2023 #11 (April)

Night 2 - round 1:
Gloria went into Anthonys room (by her own free will) and they had sex.  Seem the more they are together the better the sex gets and more intimate/passionate.  They kiss a lot and cuddle. She has not yet gone to the bathroom to wash out his cum from her pussy.  He seem to have gotten rid of his problem and does a good job. She seem satisfied 😉

And they eat again like someone's going to come and steal their food. I have come to my own conclusion that besides Americans (who think a fork is a knife) Russians/Ukrainains are the worse eaters I've ever seen.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, kris66 said:

And they eat again like someone's going to come and steal their food. I have come to my own conclusion that besides Americans (who think a fork is a knife) Russians/Ukrainains are the worse eaters I've ever seen.

Wtf are you talking about? A fork is a fork and a knife is a knife. Another one that's fucked up in the head.

• Upvote 1

I just came on now to look at the thumbnails to decide what apartment I want to watch later tonight. I just wanted to share my observations: It stood out to me that so many people appear to be watching camera #1-5, the kitchen. because they are sitting there in the dark, apparently not wanting to be observed. Perhaps it is to make it difficult for subscribers to see so as to create curiosity and draw in the clicks? I don't pay to watch people who don't want to be observed.

11 hours ago, kris66 said:

As an amusement, what is it about American dinning habits that bother you.  😋

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Watching Gloria and Anthony is so much more interesting than Ashley and Dylan ... More real, more sensual, lot less rough and domination style ... Don't like Anthony much but I must say, he won points !  

I don't look at Dylan whatever he does,  with Ant I've had less trouble lately  but I'm not really looking forward to it, I do notice that Dylan has calmed down and is also showing a different side but I don't think I would miss either one,  Ashley and Gloria have not captivated me for even a second, exaggerated and predictable.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Slow said:

Ashley sun bathing and reading totally naked ... I really love this girl 🏖️

Totally free spirited and cool girl , I still laugh on the negative comments she has received because she simply loves her life without boundaries and tries to experience as much as possible ( both about life and herself ) .. for people this isn’t the ideal , go figure out .. Ashley is top tenant as of the Barcelona apartments concept ( Ulyana - and Harley -  we can have in another category ) .

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Watching Gloria and Anthony is so much more interesting than Ashley and Dylan ... More real, more sensual, lot less rough and domination style ... Don't like Anthony much but I must say, he won points !  

I agree And day by day you can see that they get closer. Now they are cooking together and kissing and touching private parts in the Kitchen. I have seen a change in the house. Dylan stick to Ashley and Gloria no longer participate in threesomes with Ashley and Dylan (She did have a small bisexual happening with Ashley in the bathtup the other day). Instead she sneak out to Anthonys bed almost every night now or sneak out to be with him at 2am in the living-room. They smile a lot more now and laugh a lot. I see two people getting deeper involved. Time will tell what happens.

I do like Ashely a lot too. She is a fresh breath of air. Funny, goofy and always damn horny ha ha.  She live her life to the max. I bet she is a lot of fun to hang out with. Always in a good mood and ready to have fun.

If you prefer dolled up high maintenance Maniquin Russian/ukrainian girls who think they are all that (usually rigid cock teasers) then there's plenty in the other villa and apartments. I prefer Ashely and Gloria who to me are real and don't pretent to be something they are not.

NB! Gloria and Anthony just went to his room to fuck. 

12 hours ago, chuck206 said:

As an amusement, what is it about American dinning habits that bother you.  😋

I have traveled a lot in America (btw love the country and people). in 9/10 cities and towns i've been to they all eat with just a fork..They cut the food with the fork and eat with the fork..A knife is a foreign language...

• Upvote 1