B4 - General Topic 2023 #26 (April)

9 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

those from B7 should go back to their apartment!

So the tenants of all the barca apartments have been visiting each other and having parties with one another literally for years at this point, but now that we have Anthony and Dylan, "those from B7 should go back to their apartment?" Lol, yeah ok...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Die Mieter aller Barca-Wohnungen besuchen sich seit Jahren gegenseitig und feiern buchstäblich seit Jahren miteinander, aber jetzt, wo wir Anthony und Dylan haben, "sollten die von B7 in ihre Wohnung zurückkehren?" Lol, ja okay...

this is not a celebration, just sitting around, you can do that in your apartment too!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't mind men being there, i just don't like how b4 being coupled to b7 is now.  i certainly don't like seeing those two clowns in b4 6 out of 7 days!  so apparently you don't get it!

I just don't agree with you. Nothing to do with "you don't get it!" 😉

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Man Anthony got  a smoking hot girl Gloria who is all over him and seem to want him and he spend time with the obnoxious girl Wendy who not only look weird but also seem to have mental issues.   The guy is not right in his head!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

why do i have to put up with these two clowns anthony and dylan when they have their on villa to stay in.  this is one instance where i think rlc is failing.  they should stay in their own villa!

I would be happy with just girls on RLC. Guys just get in the way of the fun.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't mind men being there, i just don't like how b4 being coupled to b7 is now.  i certainly don't like seeing those two clowns in b4 6 out of 7 days!  so apparently you don't get it!

So now that the two men are back in B-7, B-4 does not have a cam that is ranked in the top 30+ cams.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, kris66 said:

Nothing to do with "you don't get it!"

10 hours ago, kris66 said:

The guy is not right in his head!

#1: Too smart, that of course is FZ.

#2: Not so smart, that of course is Ant.

Who is the dick? 😀