B4 - General Topic 2023 #26 (April)

il y a 2 minutes, kris66 a dit :

To be honest I can't remember who's who of the 2 girls 🙂

I think (looking at the small pics): Ashley with tattoos and Gloria without.

In any case no-tattoos is pissed off since Ant just went with Wendy (I think)

1 minute ago, Fritzhonka said:

Well if they’re cuddling it means Antony gets another shot but the pressure will be even bigger for him. I already feel for him.

I am not sure he wants to. He left her as she's was throwing confetti on him and he seemed a bit annoyed with it ha ha.  She is very drunk.

2 minutes ago, Slow said:

I think (looking at the small pics): Ashley with tattoos and Gloria without.

In any case no-tattoos is pissed off since Ant just went with Wendy (I think)

The both got tattoos..

AND .. I don’t care being due to Bogdan’s incident , the heat gathered for being inactive and unsocial for nearly 2 months but personally - as she was very deserved criticizes negative - I applaud and encourage Aziza’s change of character , participating and trying to be a good tenant and roommate  with the rest , a change definitely happening because of the insertion of Dylan and Co … Aziza , well done for the change , much more fun and pleasant to watch than the very confused - AND ALWAYS REMAINING - mysterious girl that she is . 

Say whatever , I would really like RLC to find a way and introduce Yanai in the villas ( Spanish dance lessons , flirting ) or even Don … Anthony might be whatever but i still think his mind is always around Loraine .