B4 - General Topic 2023 #26 (April)

9 minutes ago, switch said:

even with a pill it's not 100 %secure  and for a first sex it's not very safe from her and him but you know with the alcohol...

but if they want a baby faster ok no problem 🙂

I think all these people ( girls ) knowing that it might be a very sex active period are taking precautions . But it is how everyone sees this subject , my opinion isn’t a popular concerning this subject 😬😏

Excellent Aziza teasing for a possible joining the team later 😄 .. and Wendy might become Daryl tonight ? Ahh , good to have finally unpredictability in the party places ( as these row apartments should always be … ) .. let’s hope for outsiders sooner or later and more scenarios to be discussed 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Not for her. She's been desperate for days.  To her it's a major victory to have gotten him into her bed. Some nights ago when she failed with him she flipped out totally like a small kid crying and getting a tantrum.

I saw 😆, but for real, there are pills anthony can use to keep his dick hard,is he really THAT arrogant?

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I saw 😆, but for real, there are pills anthony can use to keep his dick hard,is he really THAT arrogant?

his dick was hard this time but the major problem in my opinion  it's his premature cum it's hard for him to reach the 5 mn

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Can it be Aziza joining the sexual adventures ? Or .. how long the others will stay not sex active watching fellow tenants enjoying ? Time will give the answers .. 

She seems to be ignoring Dylan 😆 

And apologies for a statistic mistake , Anthony has fucked  also elsewhere in B4 before today , it was Alsu at current Azura’s room .. UPS 😬😮and apologies for wrong reminder earlier . 

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

She seems to be ignoring Dylan 😆 

Maybe we get a Dylan / Wendy encounter .. the only “virgins “ and just not going for more seem to remain the mama and daughter Dana and Zara ..