B4 - General Topic 2023 #26 (April)

19 minutes ago, Veritas said:

en effet elle n'a pas le temperament d'une Ashley ou  d'une Gloria, moins d'expérience, plus sage, devant les cams

Probably and for that reason I don’t follow her anymore…pretty boring 

52 minutes ago, switch said:

it's time for Tani to leave RLC if she don't want be invested anymore with the other tenants

Invest in dumb shows? As long as she shows up once in awhile and entertain us who cares 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

moi, je voudrais bien voir comment AZIZA va réagir avec DYLAN maintenant qu'elle a un nouveau BF ?????

un BF qui payent ordi , fringues et le reste... Elle a vraiment l'air de s'en foutre de Dylan

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Tani was the ONLY one who was providing anything when ( both ) the villas were at its worst .. She hasn’t anything to prove but I agree , if she’s missing her outside life and she doesn’t want to share it ( which is very strange as she’s really open for anything ) , it is better to become a Lilith , a Britney and whoever is outside and enjoy her life . But , personally , I don’t think her time is up yet , I would like to see how she makes her life during the summer , I think if she’s “ teased “ in a good and nice way , she can still provide in the villa .

Well she continues doing nothing,the lingerie party down stairs is somehow not her thing!