B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

17 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You are full of hatred. You know there's help to get for such a sickness?

Boy do you ever have a twisted mind. Sounds more like you are the one who needs help!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

7 pages of who hates men more  and since there is only 2????    give it up guys ... 

Get your own Topic Page  Who hates men more and who defends why we hate men in the Villa more   or

Lets talk about who we Hate more  the 2 douchebags or Forum Douchebags

I would contribute a few pages      ??

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Wendy seems really young and somewhat inexperienced in being around adult type settings,hope she finds her place here soon,I don't like the way some of them ignore her!! 

Not everyone fits in  Some have left very soon into their stay 

Wendy may have no other options. I do fear about her emotional state in the meantime . 

15 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

Not everyone fits in  Some have left very soon into their stay 

Wendy may have no other options. I do fear about her emotional state in the meantime . 

So true,let's see what happens in the near future...I saw her whisper something I. Anthony's ear earlier and he shook his head and put his finger on his lip to 'shh' her,she prob told him to come up when he's ready....I wish he would stop messing with her head ike that!

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

well, i thought i had one more day left on my sub but i was mistaken.  it's all good though cuz now i don't have to put up with this back and forth bullshit between b4 and b7.  what a wasted month of a sub!

You always hated that back when you were Harley. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Il y a 11 heures, kris66 a dit :

She used to be a prostitute too ....

He gives her really nice advice and really care about her.  He grows in my opinion.

Sure you heard also about prostitution? I heard only stripper although I can easily imagine that in certain places if you are a stripper you do not have much choice.

Nice Dylan! Thanks!

• Haha 1