B4 - General Topic 2023 #27 (April)

On 4/24/2023 at 1:10 AM, kris66 said:

I like Dylan and Ashley. They do not beat around the bush. They fuck when they want to and does not wait for hours with teasing foreplay that might end up being too damn drunk to perform.  

Slowly we agree more and more I think 😊

On 4/24/2023 at 1:22 AM, kris66 said:

Actually its the first time i like him...He care about her and talk to her.   She wants to go home to her friends.  She used to be a prostitute too and wanted to change her life going to spain to start over. But she is not happy in Spain. She is very homesick. She dont feel like she fit in at the houses. And she have a very hard time being surrounded by people she does not know.  She has been taken advantage of when she opened up herself to people.  So she is closed down because she is afraid of getting hurt again. She is almost 27 but feel she looks like 40.

He gives her really nice advice and really care about her.  He grows in my opinion.

Few people have supported Dylan , the guy simply is a “ boy “ of his age , young , active , good looking , life as should be for people like him includes women , sex , fun , enjoying life and that’s what he dues .. he is getting paid for it and I think whatever he provides as a tenant so far , it is appreciated being a viewer and subscriber . 

He is daily in top cameras as his around the girls or the girls being  around him , this shows that they like speaking English to him and he us s fun , cool guy to interact .  My only “ objection “ so far is that he hasn’t done much out of the villas world , I think he will have the sex thing with Ashley during the whole stay ( which will be great for both of them so when they are pissed off or whatever they can relax ) and both of them will be seeking adventures .. Let’s hope that and if Dylan and Ashley bring outsiders , they can add even more crazy adventures in the B7 villa . 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Few people have supported Dylan , the guy simply is a “ boy “ of his age , young , active , good looking , life as should be for people like him includes women , sex , fun , enjoying life and that’s what he dues .. he is getting paid for it and I think whatever he provides as a tenant so far , it is appreciated being a viewer and subscriber . 

He is daily in top cameras as his around the girls or the girls being  around him , this shows that they like speaking English to him and he us s fun , cool guy to interact .  My only “ objection “ so far is that he hasn’t done much out of the villas world , I think he will have the sex thing with Ashley during the whole stay ( which will be great for both of them so when they are pissed off or whatever they can relax ) and both of them will be seeking adventures .. Let’s hope that and if Dylan and Ashley bring outsiders , they can add even more crazy adventures in the B7 villa . 

You are fucked up in the head!

• Upvote 3

it's hard to say with the blurry thumbnails but it looks like zara and dana are getting ready to go with anthony to the shag-a-thon hotel.  them (zara and dana), like aziza don't want to shag on cam and there is too much closeness between the bobbsey twins and anthony for them not to shag him off camera.  

26 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

c'est difficile à dire avec les vignettes floues mais on dirait que zara et dana se préparent à aller avec anthony à l'hôtel shag-a-thon. eux (zara et dana), comme aziza ne veulent pas baiser devant la caméra et il y a trop de proximité entre les jumeaux bobbsey et anthony pour qu'ils ne le baisent pas hors caméra.  

exact parti tous les 3 a 13h45

• Thanks 1